Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what is posted on FB now:

Mark I (New Version) and Joker (Batman 89) confirmed.​ Rough translatio​n :

-Thanks for the informatio​n bro, I must admit that it's just great.
-It's gonna be really terrible, I want to play with him...
-Several masterpiec​es of HT are coming, I'm going to faint, I saw the new version of the Mark I and Joker Jack Nicholson,​ it's a crazy level !
-Wow, you released it so quickly ...
-We should not say it so early, but it will be announced soon, wait and see.

Sounds like an entire new Mark I to me, not a diorama. :yess:

Looking forward to seeing hundred's of Mark I's flood evilbay and the 'For Sale' forum :D

Ugh. I so happy they are re-releasing this! I am so fed up with people throwing hundreds and hundreds of dollars at me to get me to sell mine! So annoying!

;)

I can't wait for this. I was never going to pay the ridiculous prices that the MK I was going for the ebay, so I thought I would never get this bad boy in my collection

Before someone chimes in here as they did in the Batman 89 thread it should be noted as it is in my first post that so far this is all rumor but I fully expect to see a new Mark I and me doing this:

1371421_o.gif

and quoting every single post that is in this thread swearing left and right, up and down, even getting to the point of insults and say that a new Mark I will never happen.

So expect that.

Better start cancelling your PO for the MKV too, since after release they will rerelease a better version with the race suit:rotfl

I'm really curious to see how HT managed to improve on their first release (well except for the HS wich isn't up to their new standard and seems the only area of upgrade I can possibly think of).

I will probably buy it if it comes with something new (like the Batman Begins/Bruce Wayne Figure) that won't gave me the impression to have two of the same figure on display.

I guess I should wait and see.

PS: And yes, I'm completely in for a new improved (possibly clean) MK3. The original looks really odd in my IM1 line up.

Last edited:
I'll buy this, I was one of them who thought I'd just be happy with Mk III :slap
There is rumors now that he could actually be talking about Iron Monger reading through the comments on HT community but it does sound more likely to be Mk I. I hope HT are still doing Monger though. I want that more

Back