Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw these on Facebook

Attachments

• IMG_5823.JPG
    IMG_5823.JPG
    184.8 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_5827.JPG
    IMG_5827.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_5828.JPG
    IMG_5828.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_5831.JPG
    IMG_5831.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_5824.JPG
    IMG_5824.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5825.JPG
    IMG_5825.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_5826.JPG
    IMG_5826.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_5829.JPG
    IMG_5829.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5830.JPG
    IMG_5830.JPG
    93.8 KB · Views: 197
I'm considering diving into collecting these (right now I only collect Hot Toys Star Wars). I have a few questions to ask as I consider.

As far as who has been released or revealed so far, is it just: Hagrid, Dumbledore (2 versions), Snape, Sirius (2 versions), Mad Eye, Voldemort, Dobby, Draco (Yr1 and Yr 1 Quid), Hermoin (Yr1 and Yr3), Ron (Yr1), and Harry (Yr1, Yr1 Quid, Yr3, Yr4, and Triwizard)? Is there anyone else that has been shown or hinted at for a future release? Has Star Ace said how far into the characters they will go?

My hesitance is that I will start collecting and then the line will end before we end up with most of the main cast.

I'm considering diving into collecting these (right now I only collect Hot Toys Star Wars). I have a few questions to ask as I consider.

As far as who has been released or revealed so far, is it just: Hagrid, Dumbledore (2 versions), Snape, Sirius (2 versions), Mad Eye, Voldemort, Dobby, Draco (Yr1 and Yr 1 Quid), Hermoin (Yr1 and Yr3), Ron (Yr1), and Harry (Yr1, Yr1 Quid, Yr3, Yr4, and Triwizard)? Is there anyone else that has been shown or hinted at for a future release? Has Star Ace said how far into the characters they will go?

My hesitance is that I will start collecting and then the line will end before we end up with most of the main cast.

With how quiet Star Ace has been about this line for months and months now, I'm concerned the Harry Potter line is ending already, honestly.

I'm reasonably sure Newt is coming from Fantastic Beasts, but after that, who knows?

I think Star Ace just has abysmal web presence to be honest. I doubt they'd end the line before pumping out the Deathly Hallows trio. Those are sure fire sell outs whenever they decide to make them

I would imagine McGonagall, Bellatrix, and probably Luna and maybe Ginny are likely. Lupin, Tonks the twins and Neville are possible. Arthur, Molly, Trelawney, Flitwick, Kingsly, Quirrell, and Lockhart won't make the cut.

The Quidditch Harry and Draco is from COS. Draco did not play in his first year at Hogwarts.
The Yr4 Harry is the Triwizard one.

Back