Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9b2f1a6c-the-official-emma-watson-beauty-and-the-beast-doll-is-hideou.jpeg

:lol

Looks like Barack Obama as a white woman in The Hills Have Eyes.

I found one! A freak on here was selling and I snatched it up for $190 shipped NIB. So excited to start my Potter collection with Snape!(I don't have Voldemort yet. One more flex payment lol) Those pictures in the Snape thread really pushed me haha.

I think I want the professors now. Already have Gambon on order. Is Mad-Eye Moody any good? I've heard some mixed reviews. Then of course I'll be getting McGonnagal whenever she goes up. This is dangerous. :lol

Congrats!! :rock Mad-Eye is a decent figure - I got him in a sale, if you can find him for a good cheap price, he is well worth adding to your Potter collection IMO :)

We definitely need a McGonagall!! And I agree 100%, the Potter line is VERY VERY dangerous, I was only intending on getting Snape (as he is my fave character). I now have 12 Potter figures, with Gambon Dumbledore on pre-order and Dobby soon will be joining him!! :slap

Why?? Justin Bieber looks great in that yellow dress. :dunno

:rotfl That's one awful looking figure!

Congrats!! :rock Mad-Eye is a decent figure - I got him in a sale, if you can find him for a good cheap price, he is well worth adding to your Potter collection IMO :)

We definitely need a McGonagall!! And I agree 100%, the Potter line is VERY VERY dangerous, I was only intending on getting Snape (as he is my fave character). I now have 12 Potter figures, with Gambon Dumbledore on pre-order and Dobby soon will be joining him!! :slap

:rotfl That's one awful looking figure!

Thanks! I'm very excited for Snape!

Is $100-$115 shipped a good price for him?

Lmao I'm going to try and restrain myself as much as possible. I think the reason it's so dangerous is because every important character is given it's fair share of the spotlight and we connect with all of them. For example, I can't bring myself to buy any kind of trooper or bounty hunter from Star Wars because they don't do anything but die lol. They have zero exposition on screen and just "look cool." Meanwhile I'm cringing at the list of Harry Potter characters I would want to collect. I think it's that connection to characters that drives us to purchase them. That being said, as of now, I don't want a Ron or Hermione figure. Maybe when they unveil the Deathly Hallows versions of the Trio, I'll change my tune.

I think I'm also about to put Dobby on order. I love that little guy.

For now, my list is something like this:

Purchased:
Voldemort
Snape

On Order:
Gambon Dumbledore

Most Likely:
Mad-Eye Moody

Maybe:
Sirius Black
Dobby

When Announced:
McGonagall
Bellatrix
Lucius Malfoy
Adult Draco
DH Harry
DH Ron
DH Hermione

I think that's everyone for me right now. I'm hoping these are spread out over the next few years haha.

Thanks! I'm very excited for Snape!

Is $100-$115 shipped a good price for him?

Lmao I'm going to try and restrain myself as much as possible. I think the reason it's so dangerous is because every important character is given it's fair share of the spotlight and we connect with all of them. For example, I can't bring myself to buy any kind of trooper or bounty hunter from Star Wars because they don't do anything but die lol. They have zero exposition on screen and just "look cool." Meanwhile I'm cringing at the list of Harry Potter characters I would want to collect. I think it's that connection to characters that drives us to purchase them. That being said, as of now, I don't want a Ron or Hermione figure. Maybe when they unveil the Deathly Hallows versions of the Trio, I'll change my tune.

I think I'm also about to put Dobby on order. I love that little guy.

For now, my list is something like this:

Purchased:
Voldemort
Snape

On Order:
Gambon Dumbledore

Most Likely:
Mad-Eye Moody

Maybe:
Sirius Black
Dobby

When Announced:
McGonagall
Bellatrix
Lucius Malfoy
Adult Draco
DH Harry
DH Ron
DH Hermione

I think that's everyone for me right now. I'm hoping these are spread out over the next few years haha.

There are so many great characters they could make for this line - nice list of 'when announced' figures!! I'd buy all of those!! :rock The next (and only other) versions I buy of the main trio will be the Deathly Hallows versions - I want them to 'bookend' my first year versions. :)

$100-$115 shipped isn't a bad price for Moody, I think I paid about £78 shipped ($95?) for mine which I thought was a fairly decent price and I'm quite pleased with him! :)

There are so many great characters they could make for this line - nice list of 'when announced' figures!! I'd buy all of those!! :rock The next (and only other) versions I buy of the main trio will be the Deathly Hallows versions - I want them to 'bookend' my first year versions. :)

$100-$115 shipped isn't a bad price for Moody, I think I paid about £78 shipped ($95?) for mine which I thought was a fairly decent price and I'm quite pleased with him! :)

Haha I like the Deathly Hollows versions the most, so I'm happy waiting. And I need to add Dobby to the "On Order" list. Just ordered through BBTS. Such a great character. I remember my cousin won a life size version of Dobby when we're kids. I wasn't into HP back then so I had no idea what it was lol.

That's good! Only a few dollars off. When the seller responds, I'll try to scoop him up. Might go check out some more review for my viewing enjoyment. :)

Best price I've ever seen him is £69.99 (same as Sirius and £59.99 for prisoner Sirius too), but that's right now in the UK.

I was considering getting some of the harry potter figures but i had to draw the line and tell myself no. I already have a few ironmans, a war machine, and whiplash from marvel and a few star wars figures and the blitzway ghostbusters 4 pack on preorder. I can't do any new lines so i had to tell myself no. If I was going to get the harry, ron, and hermine figures I would most likely wait for a deathly hallows version.

Best price I've ever seen him is £69.99 (same as Sirius and £59.99 for prisoner Sirius too), but that's right now in the UK.

The seller for Mad-Eye fell through. :/

Hopefully a deal for him will pop off sometime. You guys know of any? Does that U.K. Shop ship to the US? :lol

Wow that's awesome! He would end up being $107 shipped! Thanks so much for the tip! Everything is so cheap on there. :D

I might order later this week or so. Is there any danger of selling out?

Edit: lol nope. Just added 31 of them to my cart. :lol

I wouldn't worry too much. Mad Eye Moody regularly gets discounted on Amazon to below 100 ship. I think I paid 88 for mine. Poor Mad Eye just was not popular!

I wouldn't worry too much. Mad Eye Moody regularly gets discounted on Amazon to below 100 ship. I think I paid 88 for mine. Poor Mad Eye just was not popular!

On the US Amazon?

Yeah poor guy. Gets a bad rap because of Barty Jr. And I t sucks he died offscreen. Couldn't believe they did him dirty like that.

On another note, that site had Sirius for $107 shipped and Voldemort for like $140 shipped. These are spooktacular prices lmao.

On the US Amazon?

Yeah poor guy. Gets a bad rap because of Barty Jr. And I t sucks he died offscreen. Couldn't believe they did him dirty like that.

On another note, that site had Sirius for $107 shipped and Voldemort for like $140 shipped. These are spooktacular prices lmao.

A lot of characters died off screen in the books.

Still, I would have liked to see it on screen. Guess they didn't want to steal Hedwig's moment.

Very much looking forward to the PoA Harry being released. Hoping it comes out soon.

It's funny - you look at that Emma Watson sculpt and it has a good amount of her features well rendered, just somehow they combined them horribly.

I had passed on this piece initially after having him on pre-order, but Diego's AWESOME pose got my to finally pull the trigger when a great ebay deal came my way.

Here's to you, Diego!

e0VCAb.jpg

4ts3Gk.jpg

Last edited:
Me too but man that's a while

There's still

Goblet of Fire
Order of Phoenix
Half blood prince

I wonder which outfit would they do with Deathly Hallows

Are they doing one for every movie though?

They didnt do Chamber of Secrets Hermoine...

Back