Official Harry Potter Figure Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else still waiting on a Sorcerer's Stone Hermione figure from BBTS? Starting to think they're never going to get her in. Preordered her in July... :gah:

I don't know what is up with BBTS but I noticed lately they seem to be the last to get anything. Bummer that you are still waiting. I also had her on order with them. Places were selling out and no update from them so I cancelled, ordered from OSO, and received it in 2 days. If you're interested in the uniform version, they still have it in stock:

https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/collections/figures/products/1-6-scale-hermione-granger-figure-by-star-ace-toys

I'm waiting for the uniform version, yeah.

Thanks for the link! Might cancel and order her from there as well.

If so, then their customer service lied to me. I contacted them a few months ago and they said they were waiting on another shipment to come in.

So I'm guessing the PoA Harry and Hermione are gonna be delayed. It's almost the end of Q1 and there's been no sign of them yet. It would be cool if there Facebook could be more forthcoming with news on this sort of thing instead of posting more images of Dumbledore's podium.

So think Newt will ever see the light of day at this rate? I'm almost tempted to say they're either going to hold off for the next installment or something's gone awry at Star Ace, because this much radio silence is strange. They might be holding back for SDCC, but that's gonna be a long dry spell for them news wise.

If we don't get Newt, I'm gonna be rioting in the streets. :lol

:exactly: Me too!! :rock Hope the Newt figure is still going to happen - I need it!!! We also need some more announcements from this line - seems to have gone a bit quiet which is worrying! :pray: :impatient:

I guess the PoA kids are gonna be delayed. BBTS is saying they're scheduled for Q1, Star Ace's site says Q4 2016. It'd be nice if we could get an updated release date.

Starting to think this line is dead.:monkey3

I guess the PoA kids are gonna be delayed. BBTS is saying they're scheduled for Q1, Star Ace's site says Q4 2016. It'd be nice if we could get an updated release date.

Yeah. I wanted to order both of them but they seem to...not be coming out. Not only that, their prices are getting ridiculous. Why 240 per character? Is it just the extra outfits doing the price hike?

Their prices having been getting more and more crazy since the start. But, there's a lot of SA figures in the bargain bins because retailers can't shift them. Can pick up Sirius and Mad-eye for a third of their original retail prices now.

I'm just waiting for Gambon Dumbledore - should be out very soon.

But for what they cost they're not blowing my mind. I only have Snape and Mad Eye but Mad eye's wand broke right away and I had to get him replaced and Snape is just...well...alright. In contrast, my qmx trek figures are blowing my mind. I only have one 3zero figure, the walter white but he's amazing and I've got numerous Hot toys that have proven how great they are in general. I'm not ready to give up on star ace but whatever the next figure or two is that I get from them will decide if I continue or stop with them. I'll probably get Harry and Hermione from POA but a lot is riding on them for me.

I've been sharing the same sentiments however I did some looking and I'm seeing POA Harry In stock with several Ebay sellers based in China and Japan :D

Should be out really soon state-side then - Ive noticed the trend of them popping up overseas then a couple of weeks later stores here begin getting them in stock.

Edit: And two listings for Hermione in stock as well!

I wish Star Ace would update everyone on what is coming next. We still know Gambon Dumbledore, Dobby & Newt are after these but what will be after those releases? POA Ron? Lucius? Bellatrix? Umbridge? McGonagall? Lupin? Tonks? I wish they had an account here or a rep to keep the speculation going so interest doesn't dwindle too much. I always felt that is what killed the Gentle Giant HP line - not enough people had known about releases. They also did some weird character choices. SA is handling the character selection well but need to be more vocal on Social media and have someone contacting Harry Potter fan sites.

I've been sharing the same sentiments however I did some looking and I'm seeing POA Harry In stock with several Ebay sellers based in China and Japan :D

Should be out really soon state-side then - Ive noticed the trend of them popping up overseas then a couple of weeks later stores here begin getting them in stock.

Edit: And two listings for Hermione in stock as well!

Just checked and your right! They are in stock. Glad to hear it. Hopefully we get some in hand pics soon. Time to start stalking instagram for them.

Amazon says they'll have Hermione in stock tomorrow. I'm not that interested in getting her unless SA announces Ron, or I can get her for less than $200 whenever Amazon does a sale.

I'd be surprised if we saw any more HP figures. Pleasantly surprised though because I want SA to continue, and to just sort out their prices and quality issues. I really, really want McGonagall and Bellatrix.

When they don't release much information, all we can do is guess.

As far as FB is concerned, Newt is probably a fairly good bet if the next movie does well.

Quick somebody buy one so they can take some pics and we have an idea what we're getting! I wonder if Michael Crawford will get these 2 early and can review them?

I'll review them as soon as I get them...but I don't have them yet.

Great. I'm very curious about these two and how they rank up. I think this is the first time they've done the interchangeable outfits too and I want to know how big or small a headache that will be.

Screen shot 2017-03-31 at 1.52.25 PM.jpg
I just saw this on Amazon!
Are they insane?
The figure hasn't been released yet and they're marking it up already?

Back