Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was following that auction, but just out of curiosity, not with the intent of getting it. I need to pick up this piece...two actually...but it will be later in the year.

It seems that the 1:6 scale version is even edging out the PF as far as worth goes on ebay.

Yeah it would seem that way. I havent had much problem acquiring any older PFs for little over retail, but past 1/6 stuff goes for a lot more. Its weird.

Yeah it would seem that way. I havent had much problem acquiring any older PFs for little over retail, but past 1/6 stuff goes for a lot more. Its weird.

I've passed on a couple of items over the years and just find myself trying to get them later. Had an IG 88 exclusive on pre order then cancelled. Now I just payed $175 for the regular edition and wondered what was thinking to begin with. Now I'm trying to catch up with the bounty hunters set. At least Boba is still available from SSC. It's surprising how some of these pieces grow in value.

I agree,with a little light it's look much more impressive:

69536490.jpg

What kind of light and where did you get it? That looks great.

I've passed on a couple of items over the years and just find myself trying to get them later. Had an IG 88 exclusive on pre order then cancelled. Now I just payed $175 for the regular edition and wondered what was thinking to begin with. Now I'm trying to catch up with the bounty hunters set. At least Boba is still available from SSC. It's surprising how some of these pieces grow in value.

Yeah, I pretty much got everything as it was released, EXCEPT this piece. Now when I do find it, it usually goes for $400. I was amazed how much figures like Greedo and Emperor were going for.

Yeah, I pretty much got everything as it was released, EXCEPT this piece. Now when I do find it, it usually goes for $400. I was amazed how much figures like Greedo and Emperor were going for.

I saw a regular Greedo on ebay once asking for $600 dollars :slap

People can "list" things for any price they want....you want the real value you just hit completed and see where the bids are, that is the real value of the figure.

I saw a regular Greedo on ebay once asking for $600 dollars :slap

If they ask long enough some idiot will buy it for some extreme price. I have seen figures selling for 99$ very on average be listed by idiots for 800$ its just a silly idea to do that but I guess there always stupid people out there.

I would definitely buy it too! This would actually be a Grail piece for me. I can't seem to convince the wife on the 1:1 version...

They should. With Hot Toys Boba Fett coming out... I know I would buy this.

Yeah, with the HT Fett coming, I'd plop down the money for another run of this dio. I agree with others; I've seen one in person, and I just couldn't justify the ebay second market prices I've seen.

Back