Official Han Solo in Carbonite Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking of copying this look for my Han In Carbonite, do you think it would look good?

bild

Yeah, its pretty heavy, but you can always enforce the passpartou (The background) to support the weight. I was also thinking about to
thread the hole on the slab and use a screw and nut to secure it.

does anyone know if any online store still has it ?
i can't seem to find it anywhere , not even on ebay

hi again
unfortunately i didnt win the auction ( my maximun bid was 210 , the winning bid was 212 :gah:)
i found one available at a webstore called toyfederation at $ 240 , has anyone order from there before ? are they reliable ?

Sorry to hear you didn't win. I guess I really lucked out when I won mine for $122.50 a few weeks ago. The seller had lots of feedback, but the most recent ones were all negative, and I think that turned a lot of potential bidders off. I figured I could always get my money back from Paypal, so I took a chance and it paid off.

I would check out the "For sale" forum here and on Rebelscum regularly and I would think you'd see one come up after not too long.

Well... I've been after this figure for a while...
I had to cancel my preorder originally due to some unexpected circumstances... I almost score one during SDCC, but didn't... and missed out on the Spooktacular, and the prices on Ebay have been slowly soaring...

BUt I was able to get one on Ebay, it had some minor issues, like a paint chip, and one finger was broken but fixed, but looks good...
the thing is I originally got it for $130.00 but the seller didn't had the box, and when it arrived, the base was broken, fixable but broken... I contacted the sellerand I got a partial refund of $50.00, so in the end, even though it's not perfect, I got it for a pretty fair price and finally have my Jabba setup complete so far!
Just waiting for the Gammys!

Here's my current display!
Sorry for the crappy pics!

DSC07716.jpg

DSC07717.jpg

Very cool setup, Kuzeh! :rock

Yeah, those are nice posters, not 1:6 scale though like you said. They look like a modified 8x10 almost.

These are 1:6 "scale" posters that I made.
P1080289.jpg

P1080290.jpg

Here's my Han setup. I just put a light above him.

Here's my Han setup. I just put a light above him.

Very nice, I really wish Sideshow had built an overhang enough to do that, didn't care so much about lights on the carbonite block, ,but the lighting in Jabba's palace was as key as any sculpt detail and lacking that for this piece is a shame.

Back