Official Fantacular Chat Reminder! (and request)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next chat I am going to have to ask about Doctor Who. I kept meaning to participate in fantacular chat but something was always coming up at work.

Yeah I figured. I just like to keep the request visual. :p

I am surprised that more SS folk aren't fans seeing as the show featured some pretty classic monster designs.

That Kabukiman guy asks some stupid questions. He should be banned.

Somebody needs to talk to HR about this Doctor Who problem. Either force employees to like it or hire somebody who does! It's insane for a property such as Who to have it's 1/6 license in limbo. :mad:

So yeah, get on that. :peace:D

Was that your question Kabuki?

:clap

I am seriously amazed that there are no Doctor Who fans at SSC. :dunno

I was pathetically absent from the chat and I really appreciate seeing the info after the fact.

Same here. I missed and missed my chance to ask anything but I have been pretty regular with the Spook one so hopefully I'll get to ask my questions there. Or I cold be proactive and use the ask Sideshow thing on their site . . . . .

Thanks for putting on Fantactular Sideshow! Hopefully next time I'll be in Chat and maybe even win something. :D

Was that your question Kabuki?

No, not mine. I'm just saying, in general, I'm an annoying idiot. :eek:

I've submitted plenty of Doctor Who questions to "Ask Sideshow" though. This is the first I've heard of anything official from Sideshow.

The only explanation of there being no Who fans at Sideshow is that nobody there has seen it yet. So, Sideshow, the new season is starting on BBC American April 17th. You are hereby required to make this mandatory viewing for all staff.

Then please revisit the statement about there being no Who fans at Sideshow.

I know that many of them HAVE seen it (including myself - but I'm not on the creative staff, so I don't really count :lol)... and they just didn't get 'into' it in a passionate way.... and there's only so much time in a week for TV & movie watching! I'll pass along the premiere date though :duff

there's only so much time in a week for TV & movie watching! I'll pass along the premiere date though :duff
What do you mean? There's 168 hours a week for TV and movie watching! Well, subtract 21 for 3 hours sleep each day, but you can easily make up that 21 hours by fast-forwarding through commercials as long as you Tivo everything! SEE, plenty of time to watch EVERYTHING!

Back