Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry,s baywatch hair pieces ahhhh those were the days when hair was hair, now we get black widow hair pieces, just not the same as Larry,s blonde beach look. Haha I only joking the black widow hair mod is actually nice :D. It's the lack of product news and missing teasers :lol make us go funny :D

could you not trim bruce's forehead/top of the head,and fit a normal hairpiece on..I've not tried,but seen it done..:dunno
It's not that I think the sculpt isn't salvageable from what I did to it. I'm simply not bothering with it right now. The motivation for the project might have faded :D
Larry,s baywatch hair pieces ahhhh those were the days when hair was hair
Baywatch :naughty
It's the lack of product news and missing teasers :lol make us go funny :D
Where's the 'Big Boss' already :gah:

Yes Chris I always wanted to mod one of my 1002 , with a 1001 , pity I not even picked up the 1001HD. Think the big boss is getting released at the end of the year, Talking to the EB staff the other day. EB amazingly able to clone humans now . :eek: the new guy looks exactly like the guy that left ??? And I kept thinking am still talking to the old staff, :lol

very hard to find the HD1001 now..i loosend both 1001/1002 at the waist,so I can swap them around if I fancy..i would have though big boss would have been in july to mark the 40th ann of bruces death.EB bill also stated the another 1/4 BL would be released near the end of the year..not holding my breath on that.

Besides being a bust, there's a difference between the HD1001 & HD1002?

Why would you guys want to swap the upper bodies?

as SAB stated,1001 has a clean torso/head.and I sometimes swap them and put the blue jacket from the art asylum on him..just for an alternative pose.

I also think the 1001 has a better paint finish ..:)? But I don't have one to compare directly with the HD 1002. So not too sure . I could be wrong :D

Opps I meant the skin tone , Chris does the HD 1get painted on the body skin tone? I know the HD 2 just had sweat effect painted on the body and blood scars. not too sure if the HD 1 actually got the body painted a skin tone ? :). Yes nongashim both are great , I like all 3 of the Hd statues . :D

yes desisandy 1001 has a nice skin tone,not as glossy as the 1002,but that's down the the sweat affect,both are great.

yes desisandy 1001 has a nice skin tone,not as glossy as the 1002,but that's down the the sweat affect,both are great.

:gah: should have not scrap my idea of switching out one of my HD1002 , HD 1 are hard to find now :monkey2

Just picked up 1/4 Bruce. I realize real life Bruce was like 5'7" or sthn but he looks a little short next to Arnold figure? Real life Arnie was like 6'2"? Not sure how I feel about scale comparison... Anybody else feel he's a little under-sized?

Just picked up 1/4 Bruce. I realize real life Bruce was like 5'7" but he looks a little short next to Arnold figure? Real life Arnie was like 6'2"? Not sure how I feel about scale comparison... Anybody else feel he's a little under-sized?

EDIT: Yes my hunch was right. The figures measured standing at tallest are:

430mm for Bruce
493mm for T-800 BD

This does not translate into 5'7" vs. 6'2" :slap

I hear the original non-BD T-800 is a little smaller than the BD version. I wonder if that scales better with Bruce. As if the HT vs EB 1/4 scales difference wasn't bad enough, now there seems to be a disparity even between different models of the same brand. You'd think that they would take such things into consideration when making these figures. :dunno

Back