Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad to hear the news also. :( the most iconic martial arts movie ever. Every cast is well remembered.

Isn't Schwarzenegger actually a bit shorter than 6'2" or something?

Not sure but you could be right. I googled the 6'2" then googled converted it. Either way the more I look at the two figures the more the scaling bugs me. It's to the point where they don't even look to be the same scale. It's like Bruce is a 1:4.5 scale. What amplifies the problem even more is that Bruce looks better with a legs bent fighting pose and Arnold doesn't bend much at all in the legs due to the tight pants he's wearing. Either way disappointed.

Can anyone tell me enterbays god is there a joystick on the pers I saw a video of the figure and there was a roundish ball in the head that the guy seemed too use to move the eyes rather than joy sticks. Never seen it before.

nope it's the old style single stick for each eye..the ''newer'' version didn't work correctly,so they went back to the old style

Just picked up 1/4 Bruce. I realize real life Bruce was like 5'7" or sthn but he looks a little short next to Arnold figure? Real life Arnie was like 6'2"? Not sure how I feel about scale comparison... Anybody else feel he's a little under-sized?

Well remember Arnie has big boots with elevated heels on.
Bruce is in kung-fu slippers.
Shoe type does make a big difference to how tall someone looks.

To be honest, I always thought it was the other way around. Bruce Lee was a tiny dude at 5'7" ....I always think his figures look slightly too tall in both 1/6 and 1/4 scale compared to um ....normal sized men :D (in their 1/6 and 1/4 scale)

that body will be too bulky/big for bruce..a casual/suit HT body would be better.or if your gonna be putting a GOD suit on the body,try a EB BL3.5 that's the cheaper option,just pull the ball peg from the head and it will fit on the body.

Well remember Arnie has big boots with elevated heels on.
Bruce is in kung-fu slippers.
Shoe type does make a big difference to how tall someone looks.

To be honest, I always thought it was the other way around. Bruce Lee was a tiny dude at 5'7" ....I always think his figures look slightly too tall in both 1/6 and 1/4 scale compared to um ....normal sized men :D (in their 1/6 and 1/4 scale)

:lecture I converted the heights of the figures based on Bruce's 1/4 scale figure. Assuming that Bruce was indeed 5'7". Using the height of the two figures I have at home then that would make the Arnold figure I have 6'5" roughly and not the 6'2" that Google claims he is. However I have measured the boots and they are indeed quite large and that would account for around 1.75" of converted height. So I guess at the end of the day the difference isn't as great as I thought. I'd guess bruce is maybe 1.5" or so under-scaled, or converted about a cm too short.

Damn I have too much time on my hands. :lol

Bruce looking concerned...
xav5.jpg

Hey folks :wave

How are all the Bruce Lee fanatics doing?

Did those Enterbay GOD's ever melt into pools of rubber as predicted? :lol

Nice photo:hi5:
it seems anything will stain our figs, my black label statue got a stain from resting on a figure while I was transporting , lucky was back shoulder and the not the face, I tried rubbing it with soap , toothpaste. Nothing's getting it off.:mad:

I feel your pain, it's the battle damaged body so I thought about getting a replacement but at this point it doesn't feel worth it :dunno

I notice Bill keep posting Bruce Lee related pics on his Instagram account. Is there news of a new Bruce Lee figure from Enterbay?

Back