Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is one nice display cabinet Mike! Great display and thanks for posting pics - this thread was pretty sleepy for a while there :)

Wow!!! This i can appreciate! Great display! As a newb to Bruce collectables,could you list off the names/companies of the Bruce figures? All I know are the HT versions. Thanks

Has anyone else tried this?

Did any modifications need to be made to the neck to fit the HT head?

Any info or more pics on this would be greatly appreciated
From memory, I think it simply pops onto EB's body. I might be able to confirm it later on, unless somebody chimes in before I do :D
I went & tried it, & yes, the HT head simply pops on the EB rubber body. No mods were necessary :D

Hi Guys, it been awhile since I last post here. Busy on moving house and getting my display up. Here is some photos I would like to share.

Enjoy !!! :wave

very,very nice display Mike..if I can give an advice ..the best body for the big boss suit is the old EB bl 02...or the HT dx ;)

Mike, I only noticed now that you displayed your BL figures in the order the movies were released. Nice one :D

great set up mike. here's my custom big boss.not sure the BTS GOD head suits your boss figure..just my opinion mate..mines on a BL3.5 body

me too..hopefully the new sculpts can fit on the BL3.5 so I can have 2 boss figures as they a doing are 2 sculpt figure..time will tell my friend

Very nice display mike ,, impressive , good to see Chris big boss too . Keep these pics coming :D

Hi, im looking to buy one bruce lee´s representation ( but cant decide between:

385.jpg

brucehted5.jpg

https://kryptonitetoys.com/zencart/images/brucehted5.jpg

which of the two you recommend me to buy?
which looks more like Lee?

pd) sorry if my English is not very good

Back