Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess Enterbay doesn't have exclusive rights to 1/6 scale Bruce Lee statues. I think this is an official licensed product. But around $185? For this? Knowing Enterbay & Hot Toys exist? You could argue "It's a statue, not figure", but still. Crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1OeAmpzAjrE#
museum quality:rotfl
:slap:rotfl:rotfl oh my god is a :monkey4
I could pay $3 for that...
anyway I 've posted some pics in the eb god thread...
just an example...

DSC022ffff62_zps339d0b01.jpg

DSC02269ggg_zpsaa14c2d9.jpg

that statue is from a few years back from universal who released a few BL items..i wouldn't get it..looks nothing like the master.

A couple of Bruce Lee tidbits at the moment:

Onitsuka Tigers have done a limited rerelease of the Tai Chi model.....their martial arts shoe, in the Game of Death colors.
This is the actual shoe Bruce Lee wore, not the Mexico66 as is commonly thought. I got a par and they are awesome. Get them quickly!

'The Treasures of Bruce Lee' book has just been released. One of those 'rare personal items' books where leaflets and bits and pieces can be pulled out of the pages to look at. Fun stuff and some interesting bits to look at.

I guess Enterbay doesn't have exclusive rights to 1/6 scale Bruce Lee statues. I think this is an official licensed product. But around $185? For this? Knowing Enterbay & Hot Toys exist? You could argue "It's a statue, not figure", but still. Crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1OeAmpzAjrE#

If this thing was released back in 90's probably people would buy it, but nowadays with quality like that it will only get mockery from BL's fans :lol

As Brandon will also be part of the Lee estate I can't see HT going there. Arnie was EB's main link and EB have frankly floundered without him to do Bruce and he seems happy with Blitzway, so maybe Arnie could wangle a Lee license for them....

Why this thread is still "Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line"?
There'll be no more BL figures from HT, ever.

Why this thread is still "Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line"?
There'll be no more BL figures from HT, ever.

What about if Enterbay's exclusive Bruce Lee's rights expired? probably HT will pick the line up again as Bruce Lee is a timeless icon :yess:

as Brandon is part of the lee estate.i'm sure Shannon would allow EB to do a Brandon figure (non crow).even a non movie Brandon would be great.i'm sure with some right clothing we could ''rapid fire'' him ;)

blitzway and arnie doing a Brandon..i'd be happy with that.
oh just picked up a nokia GOD.best version of bruce in GOD you can find I think.

blitzway and arnie doing a Brandon..i'd be happy with that.
oh just picked up a nokia GOD.best version of bruce in GOD you can find I think.

You could have phrased that a bit differently. I read the first sentence as a statement :monkey1

Back