Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISGr-TmGcrE[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWMM9j4PBBg&list=UUReABscl9mYkIDkoPYkvAIA&index=1[/ame]

April 13th , '73 : Germans see Lee for the first time in Big Boss......

mid april '73 : WB leaves H.K but Lee is not satisfied with Enters opening , thus Lee vs Sammo is born.

Lee : "Check out my six pack !"

Sammo : ".....and what about my one pack ?"

Lee : "You lied to me Sammo , you promised you'd be in Game !"

Sammo : "But Bruce , I was filming in Bangkok and could not leave just like that !"

Lee : "You tricked me Sammo !"

That same month Ponti sent investors to GH studios , he wanted Lee/Loren to team up......Lee wasn't interested if it was less than 2 mill US salary :D

just ordered HT Bruce Lee Suit on SSC. Cant beat a little over $100 shipped! :yess::yess:

Cant wait to get him!

I was disappointed when I picked up the MIS Bruces at MSRP. But the suit version in particular has grown on me. I have him sitting on my desk in his director's chair, smiling with a thumbs up to greet me every time I sit down to work :)

Yes , anecdote from the Enter set when Lee vs Sammo was filmed......the "one pack" comment shows how down to Earth Sammo is ;)

German 1sh is Big Boss , 1st issue.

The statues were in gold , silver & bronze......there were others made too , for example him posing with bamboo cane , from Game.

If they had my size and were a tad cheaper I'd get those in a heart beat.

I talked about this a few pages ago. Its the new (well reissue) of the Onitsuka Tiger Tai Chi model. This is the actual shoe he wore as its a thin sole martial arts shoe. I've been waiting 20+ years for this LOL :D

I bought 2 pairs from ebay in both colors (yellow/black and white/blue/red) for $80 delivered each (they are charging $180 in stores here!). I'm surprised how good they feel, very different to the Mexico66 running shoe.

Unless you really want a big Bruce Lee limited edition stamp on the size, go the ebay route. Here you go:

https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?...nkw=onitsuka+tiger+tai+chi&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Oh yeah, I've had the white with red stripe pair for a couple years, use them for jeet kune do training and they're great, been looking for some proper yellow ones though for ages too but prices were insane. So I was thrilled to see these reissued. Picked up a pair right away. Really want the white with red and blue stripes too. :rock

Has anyone else tried this?

Did any modifications need to be made to the neck to fit the HT head?

Any info or more pics on this would be greatly appreciated

I lost the bid on the sock+shoe by like five pennies the last five seconds.

godbash1.jpg

Hi Guys, it been awhile since I last post here. Busy on moving house and getting my display up. Here is some photos I would like to share.

Enjoy !!! :wave

1) Enterbay Ip Man with Kitbash HT 2 x TTM18 bodies and 1 x Custom Head - (ebay seller - mytoys_box)
2) Enterbay GOD BTS Bruce Lee Damaged Head and RMX body with The Big Boss Clothes - (ebay seller - mytoys_box)

3) Enterbay Bruce Lee Fist Of Fury

4) Kitbash Bruce Lee Way of the Dragon - (ebay seller - mytoys_box)
5) Enterbay 1/4 HD-1008 Bruce Lee
6) Enterbay Black Label Bruce Lee 1/6 Figure Premium Statue

7) Kitbash Bruce Lee MMA Enter The Dragon - (ebay seller - mytoys_box)
8) Hot Toys Bruce Lee Enter The Dragon
9) Hot Toys Bruce Lee in Casual

10) Enterbay RM-5 Mr Han with kitbash Han clothes and claw - (ebay seller - mytoys_box)
11) Hot Toys Bruce Lee Enter The Dragon

12) Enterbay 1/4 Bruce Lee Statue HD-1002
13) Kitbash GOD Bruce Lee - Enterbay BL-1 Bruce Lee Damaged Head (ebay seller - goodshipped), HT TTM-17 Asian Body and Enterbay GOD BTS Damaged Yellow Suit

14) Enterbay Game Of Death Bruce Lee Behind The Scene Edition HK Exclusive

Last edited:
Mike, that's a really nice display dude :hi5:
Has anyone else tried this?

Did any modifications need to be made to the neck to fit the HT head?

Any info or more pics on this would be greatly appreciated
From memory, I think it simply pops onto EB's body. I might be able to confirm it later on, unless somebody chimes in before I do :D
https://au.ign.com/articles/2013/05/16/presenting-the-bruce-lee-legacy-collection

Finally we are getting a glorious blu-ray Bruce Lee box set including a ton of extras ....even including the awesome new I am Bruce Lee doco is in there !
Bruce Lee in HD :yess:

Back