Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think my pic of the FOF headsculpt does it much justice but that was all I could find.

Yulli did a great job on that headsculpt.

As I have said many times before, those look amazing.
I noticed on the smiling one the jumpsuit seems to have some marks on it, possibly the BD version?

Edit: Which headsculpts look better?

Hot Toys ETD headsculpt

1mod6.com-news-hot-toys-dx04-enter-dragon-bruce-lee.jpg

Enterbay Fist Of Fury headsculpt.

images

If you're going to compare something, at least use equal or similar quality photos.

img4020y.jpg

In terms of likeness i still think FOF and ETD A/Nokia COD sculpts are better than Yulli's Bruce Lee,but yes the paintjob on HT's Lee is alot better.

If you're going to compare something, at least use equal or similar quality photos.

img4020y.jpg

EXACTLY my point. Sculpt wise Yulli's done an amazing job, but not close to what Kim's churning out with his years of... churning out lee. Dont compare a HT pro-shot picture with a picture from Ebay which makes probably Enterbay's best Lee sculpt look real bad with all the flash and stuff... this pro shot pic shows Lee's true features much better. The only thing that makes Yulli's sculpt look gorgeous in some ways is the paint app

GOD behind the scene by Enterbay up for pre order:

https://www.enterbay.com/web/productInfo.php?f=list&id=413

This is ____ed up, I mean, the body isnt even done yet and they have the balls to ask people to pay up (you pay as soon as you click the button via paypal).
:cuckoo:

Oh and the beauty of it :lol

Remarks:
- Final product may slightly vary from the pictured prototype
- All information is subject to change without prior notice
- Release date is subject to change upon exact production schedule.
- The figure images shown here are just development prototype, not final product. We will update the final images when ready.
-Shipment from late April 2011 ,subject to change upon notice.

Last edited:
Thing is, the actual product doesnt look like the photo plasmid just posted up :lol The paint is subpar, and the overall sculpt just looks cartoonish to me.

While the thing with HT track record is that the actual product will ACTUALLY looks TONS better than the proto/promo pics, in hand.

Thing is, the actual product doesnt look like the photo plasmid just posted up :lol The paint is subpar, and the overall sculpt just looks cartoonish to me.

While the thing with HT track record is that the actual product will ACTUALLY looks TONS better than the proto/promo pics, in hand.

That's my photo of my figure, mate. :D

GOD behind the scene by Enterbay up for pre order:

https://www.enterbay.com/web/productInfo.php?f=list&id=413

This is ____ed up, I mean, the body isnt even done yet and they have the balls to ask people to pay up (you pay as soon as you click the button via paypal).
:cuckoo:

Oh and the beauty of it :lol

Remarks:
- Final product may slightly vary from the pictured prototype
- The figure images shown here are just development prototype, not final product. We will update the final images when ready.

Yeah the 'payment upfront' pre-order is ridiculous. Not having the final body ready to show is one thing, but expecting buyers to pay for it immediately is pretty lame. They probably need to do this to subset some of the manufacturing cost.

Nothing that isn't the same as what Hot Toys have done since their inception. Just that Enterbays track record has hit a snag of late. Then again their track record of delivering on Bruce still remains good.

This is for you Plasmid.

I don't think my pic of the FOF headsculpt does it much justice but that was all I could find.

Yulli did a great job on that headsculpt.

I just couldn't find a decent picture of just the headsculpt close-up.

Your picture is amazing by the way.

That's my photo of my figure, mate. :D

you have mad photography skills mate. You make the sculpt looks so much better than it is in hand!

Does Hot Toys require collectors to pay up front for their pre-orders (at Toy Hunters)?

Yes, like 10-20% I think. Their track record has been pretty good so far, so it's all good.

EB's track havent been so good as of late, even with the Bruce Lee 1/4 scale line. And they are asking a full payment of $300 upfront for an item thats supposedly delivered at end of April. With a disclaimer that says:

Its passed the 45 days paypal timeframe. I dunno, not worth the risk for me. Id rather order these from my local dealer, which probably be $300 shipped, and I dont have to pay out any deposits upfront.

Thanks guys. I know that Enterbay has had some issues with qc on their figures, but I just assumed that most of their Bruce Lees have been pretty consistent in high quality. The FoF in the photo looked good all by itself, I just pointed the camera at it. I didn't like the angry sculpt though and will agree that it is a bit cartoony, but the neutral is ace.

Yes, like 10-20% I think. Their track record has been pretty good so far, so it's all good.

EB's track havent been so good as of late, even with the Bruce Lee 1/4 scale line. And they are asking a full payment of $300 upfront for an item thats supposedly delivered at end of April. With a disclaimer that says:

Its passed the 45 days paypal timeframe. I dunno, not worth the risk for me. Id rather order these from my local dealer, which probably be $300 shipped, and I dont have to pay out any deposits upfront.

Thanks for the info! Yeah I think I'll just wait and order from a domestic dealer and not play dice with Enterbay's pre-order method.

Maybe Enterbay lacks the funds to develop a proper rubber body so they require folks to pay up front. This looks very fishy to me.

Sorry, EB. There is no way I'm going to put down $300 for a set, let alone a set with that many unknowns hanging off of it.

Plus wow, $300??? It makes the HT one seem like a bargain. :(

Back