Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi this is my first post am really new to this, never seen hot toys or enterbay before a month ago, still have not seen any of these figures in the flesh (so to speak) , i am waiting on a delivery of the t-800, king leonidas, and have a pre order on sgt.barnes hopefully due in feb, but so far this new bruce lee G.O.D is the one thats got me really excited if they can pull off what the prototype promisies, i will be very happy, just pre ordered two today, one to display and hopefully the other will pay for my fledgeling collection if not can always just:drink and forget

Honestly, I don't know what the prototype promises. There's really no mention of how much articulation there is, or even if there'll be any articulation. All we know of the figure body is that it is seamless in the torso/arms.

hi this is my first post am really new to this, never seen hot toys or enterbay before a month ago, still have not seen any of these figures in the flesh (so to speak) , i am waiting on a delivery of the t-800, king leonidas, and have a pre order on sgt.barnes hopefully due in feb, but so far this new bruce lee G.O.D is the one thats got me really excited if they can pull off what the prototype promisies, i will be very happy, just pre ordered two today, one to display and hopefully the other will pay for my fledgeling collection if not can always just:drink and forget

Congrats. Did you pre-order from Enterbay? You didn't pay for two up front did you? It's a bit of a risk.

If I was you, before spending that type of cash, search for threads on Enterbay's products first just to know what you are investing in.

Congrats and welcome!
Which T-800 have you ordered?
T1 or T2?

hey all, I've only posted on the Indy forum here but just saw this thread . Huge Bruce Lee fan and I've owned and sold off most of the Enterbay figures over the years. I got down to the EB 1/4 Enter the Dragon statue and thought I'd just keep that one.

For me, it doesn't just come down to which sculpt is better, but which Bruce Lee movie you like better.

For me Game of Death is fascinating because it would have been Lee's definitive statement on martial arts. It is his unfinished masterpiece.

I owned the original EB GoD figure but it quickly got surpassed by later ones and really showed its age.

I have concerns about the rubber body degrading. Though it looks amazing, I don't understand the point as all footage that was shot shows him in costume. Hopefully they've been able to find a method where it won't degrade? ...has there been any info on this?

Alo IMO - that new Arnie Kim 1/4 head being shown is obviously Way of the Dragon.

The very short hair and pixie like sideburns are a dead give away. That was the only movie where he had a haircut like that.

You can also see the slimness of his face is from WotD where he'd lost a lot of weight. His face was much fuller in The Big Boss/Fist of Fury.

I hadn't heard that Hot Toys only had the license for a year.
Will be interesting to see what they do next.....not sure why every manufacturer seems to avoid The Big Boss like the plague ???

Thanks for the welcome guys,afraid i have jumped in totally blind prepaid in full going on a certain amount of trust but after seeing the prototype did not want to miss out.......i know enterbay have a history of early pics not fulfilling the expectation they create but feel there is no real way to lose out what with the demand for bruce lee and this is very iconic.....hopefully it will deliver, as for which terminator its arnie in the leathers and shades from terminator 2 was torn as the new terminator 1 figure is pretty mint but t2 is just classic, something i had not factored was getting screwed by customs though lol

Enterbay has had a good track with their last 2 1/6 Bruce Lee figs, so don't worry so much.

Yup the FoF and Kato were really great figures, Id have gone right ahead and pre-ordered this BL too if it didnt have the rubber body and those props like the camera and studio light, chair etc etc which I think is a waste of money...

Yup the FoF and Kato were really great figures, Id have gone right ahead and pre-ordered this BL too if it didnt have the rubber body and those props like the camera and studio light, chair etc etc which I think is a waste of money...

I was getting this figure even after Hot Toys announced theirs. But man its is expensive. It costs less than the FoF, but now that Hot Toys is in and has shown you can get a loaded figure (with the EX, 2 figures) and not increase the price as much, I decided to wait for the Hot Toys version of it, which will be sculpted by the ever improving Arnie Kim.

I was getting this figure even after Hot Toys announced theirs. But man its is expensive. It costs less than the FoF, but now that Hot Toys is in and has shown you can get a loaded figure (with the EX, 2 figures) and not increase the price as much, I decided to wait for the Hot Toys version of it, which will be sculpted by the ever improving Arnie Kim.

Yup, and in a very weird way Im REALLY looking forward to a figure by Hot Toys which will have the WoTD smiling face. I really hope they'll make a WoTD figure with that head. I cant imagine how COOL itll look to have Bruce Lee as Tong Lung smiling like that and waving his hand with his cloth bag slung behind his shoulders on display :) a really great change from all the mean and badass Bruce Lees that are generally on display :)

Yup, and in a very weird way Im REALLY looking forward to a figure by Hot Toys which will have the WoTD smiling face. I really hope they'll make a WoTD figure with that head. I cant imagine how COOL itll look to have Bruce Lee as Tong Lung smiling like that and waving his hand with his cloth bag slung behind his shoulders on display :) a really great change from all the mean and badass Bruce Lees that are generally on display :)

Agreed.
That would be a great pose.

Bruce smiles in many of his fights, to never release a smiling Bruce would have been a sin.

And I too hope Hot Toys releases a WotD, my favorite movie out of all. And then they can relase a GoD. And then they can stop.

Then they can start making comic based superheroes.

poor Big Boss.

No love at all from anyone.

Yo! what you saying man! Big Boss was THE FIRST movie I remember seeing as a kid (must have been 2/3 years old) My cousin got it on VHS and for years I thought it was a Black and White movie (years later when I saw it on cable it turned out my TV was B/W :lol ) All I remembered from my childhood is the opening credits with a Bruce Lee in the air delivering a flying kick, the scene where he eats crackers and beats up some thugs, and where he throws a knife to dislodge the bird cage from the tree and set the birds free :) If it wasnt for Big Boss I wouldnt have ever been a fan... If they make a Big Boss (They should considering it was THAT film that catapulted him to his iconic status in Hong Kong) Ill be the first in line to buy it :)

Yo! what you saying man! Big Boss was THE FIRST movie I remember seeing as a kid (must have been 2/3 years old) My cousin got it on VHS and for years I thought it was a Black and White movie (years later when I saw it on cable it turned out my TV was B/W :lol ) All I remembered from my childhood is the opening credits with a Bruce Lee in the air delivering a flying kick, the scene where he eats crackers and beats up some thugs, and where he throws a knife to dislodge the bird cage from the tree and set the birds free :) If it wasnt for Big Boss I wouldnt have ever been a fan... If they make a Big Boss (They should considering it was THAT film that catapulted him to his iconic status in Hong Kong) Ill be the first in line to buy it :)

exactly what I'm saying man.

For reasons unknown, Enterbay has made everything BUT Big Boss...even making Kato !? And now they are on the 3rd GoD

Hot Toys is making another Enter the Dragon (with the exact same clothes and accessories as Enterbay's ver.B), another Way of the Dragon (based on a released sculpt photo) and people are hoping they make another GoD as well !?

Where is the love for The Big Boss ?
...like you say, its the one that started it all !

Has some nice unique accessory options as well:
- various knives
- saw blade
- neck medallion
- bloody shirt
- torn up shirt

I don't get why it hasn't been done.

Back