Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have rather have items from the fighters, kind of like trophies. Inosanto's nunchucks and sticks, KAJ's sunglasses, etc. Honestly, I might just wait for someone to part the set up and get a non BD Bruce. Dont care for any of the extras.

I like the accessories and I think it's practically a necessity to have them included considering this is the third time that they're doing a GOD figure. A third repeat without more than one unique feature would just be shameless double dipping. The studio light and chair is cool, but I wish the clapperboard had a blank plate.

That being said, I do not look forward to hearing the price.

Had Enterbay show the "Damage Edition" photo??

"- Wax configuration features two incredible likeness Bruce Lee head sculptures: Damage Edition with EVision eyeball system and Smile Edition head sculpt.
- Two sets of The Game Of Death costume: One is normal edition and the other one is Damage Edition with a foot print on it. Both costumes are made with real fabrication, and the overall product is more authentic"

Personally, I will wait to see what HT GOD figure is like before deciding on this.

Hopefully the aftermarket price won't escalate superfast.

Nice!!!!:D

enterbayx22.jpg

enterbayx27t.jpg

eterbzzz.jpg

..a few more pics's here
https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/redirect.php?tid=29737&goto=newpost#newpost

To me, this is by far Enterbay's best Lee, and I'm glad that Arnie Kim has nothing to do w/ it. Imagine if he did, there would be so much nut swinging...

Thanks to OSB for putting it up already AWESOME!

As I have said many times before, those look amazing.
I noticed on the smiling one the jumpsuit seems to have some marks on it, possibly the BD version?

Edit: Which headsculpts look better?

Hot Toys ETD headsculpt

1mod6.com-news-hot-toys-dx04-enter-dragon-bruce-lee.jpg

Enterbay Fist Of Fury headsculpt.

images

Last edited:
As I have said many times before, those look amazing.
I noticed on the smiling one the jumpsuit seems to have some marks on it, possibly the BD version?

Edit: Which headsculpts look better?

Hot Toys ETD headsculpt

1mod6.com-news-hot-toys-dx04-enter-dragon-bruce-lee.jpg

Enterbay Fist Of Fury headsculpt.

images

HT by far...

You can't compare 2-3 years of evolution.

You can compare other sculptors, who are just as good as Arnie -- that's what should be said. He's not the only one, yet some make it seem as such.

'Cause all I heard for years, is how that's the ultimate Lee, yada, yada, yada...

Back