Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

I just got a Kato for $100 total on ebay. It just did not have a stand, which I fortunately happen to have a spare FS-200. Just something to post since there haven't been any news lately.

I just got a Kato for $100 total on ebay. It just did not have a stand, which I fortunately happen to have a spare FS-200. Just something to post since there haven't been any news lately.

Damn, that's a great price.

Damn, that's a great price.

Just got it today. It definately is the best deal I have ever gotten out of ebay. I have the FOF Bruce and used to like it a lot, but this Kato figure made me switch. The attention to detail and quality of the figure is exellent.

The box had a tear and it did not include the stand. A little tape fixed the tear and I had an extra stand. The figure looks brand new as well. It even had the brand new smell.

Here is hoping that awaited BD Game of Death is as good, if not better than the Kato one.

Last edited:

My new shelf with my EB Bruce's.

DSCN0849.jpg

the bust of bruce lee WOD? When? and the new 1/6 figure GOD and ETD? WHEN?

the bust of bruce lee WOD? When? and the new 1/6 figure GOD and ETD? WHEN?

dude, where have you been?

in case you havent noticed, Arnie packed his bag and left EB for HT. Doubt we are gonna see anything worthy now, which is sad indeed.

dude, where have you been?

in case you havent noticed, Arnie packed his bag and left EB for HT. Doubt we are gonna see anything worthy now, which is sad indeed.

I thought it was assumed that Arnie finished those WIP sculpts for Enterbay before he left.

From what I read after arnie signed with HT to do their reeve supes, EB made an announcemet saying that they no longer will extand their contract with arnie.

All these 1/4 bust and the yet-to-be-seen protos of the BD GOD and ETD are not finished yet, and are still WIP of arnie; not EB.

Now, we don't know what's goin on between EB and Arnie, but I don't think he's gonna let EB have those unfinished sculpts and WIP, when they no longer have any contracts and produce them.

Thank you very much breakersrevenge! But the bust of WOD? When?

I read somewhere there would be an announcement in September for the supposed 1/6 Bruce Lee figure due in November. We still have 5 days to see if it is true. I think Arnie did finish those figures before leaving. The BD GoD had been hinted way before the announcement and the WotD bust was shown almost at the same time as the EtD Bust. So I think those two are done, but beyond that, I don't think we will see anymore Bruce Lees from Enterbay as their contract is set to expire within this year or the next I believe and it does not seem that they will renew it, especially with Arnie gone.

Last edited:

From what I read after arnie signed with HT to do their reeve supes, EB made an announcemet saying that they no longer will extand their contract with arnie.

All these 1/4 bust and the yet-to-be-seen protos of the BD GOD and ETD are not finished yet, and are still WIP of arnie; not EB.

Now, we don't know what's goin on between EB and Arnie, but I don't think he's gonna let EB have those unfinished sculpts and WIP, when they no longer have any contracts and produce them.

Where did you read this? All those photos on his blog of recent WIP sculpts Arnie did (Since June/July 2010) for all intents and purposes looked like they were for Enterbay, especially the ones where you could clearly see the torso of a bust. In some of them he remarked that they were almost done. He announced his departure on 8/31. It's more than likely that he had finished them for Enterbay prior to his leaving.

I'm pretty sure all the WIP are finished before he left. They may have kept the news of Arnies' departure from us until last minute, but it's not like Enterbay had no idea Arnie is leaving all along, they just don't want the news to go public until it is time. Which means Enterbay and Arnie must have planned those last few projects together before they go their separate ways.

There was no official word that EB will not make more Bruce Lee's....... :)

Yeah, they have not said they won't and it was just my assumption that it is unlikely that they will because with the master of Bruce Lee sculpts gone and having joined forces with their number one competitor, even if they do realese more, do you think they will be as good? If Hot Toys starts releaseing Bruce Lees, I don't Enterbay will be any competition.

This is my french point of view from very far away...
Enterbay told me a few weeks before AK went to HT that there would be in November a BL GOD BD. I'm sure it was signed before he moved.

and with the contract he may have signed with enterbay he may not have the rights to do any BL with hot toys...
Otherwise he would have changed this terrible face of the new hot toys one (i even prefer the medicom face of BL).
That's just a point of view.

Back