Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

2vblbmu.jpg

I assume the bottom pic's Nov's BD GOD.....wonder what's the top pic? HD1004?

Stop teasing and show us your goods, Enterbay!

:)lol that sounds like what I would've said back in college or high school)

Hopefully they will show something of the new figure soon. I also hope it includes all the accessories from the first GoD figure.

so is EB gonna release any more 12" Bruce soon? i don't keep up w/ their news.

as for that original Kim, wow. think someone around here has one. Gruff, Wor

Well, Arnie seems to be gone from Enterbay and maybe the BD GoD will be the last 1/6 figure they will release. Since he is with Hot Toys, he might fix the DX-04 and make it the best Bruce Lee figure released to date.

45198_428356345862_524030862_5526410_3964336_n.jpg

ENTERBAY official announcement:

In response to the company development and new business stragegies, ENTERBAY has decided not to extend the contract with Mr Arnie Kim.

Meanwhile, all the Bruce Lee collection will continue to develop and launch.

Stay tuned to our new Real Masterpiece 1/6 Bruce Lee :)

So its still on!!

ENTERBAY official announcement:

In response to the company development and new business stragegies, ENTERBAY has decided not to extend the contract with Mr Arnie Kim.

Wow that sounds very antagonistic. I thought Arnie said he decided not to renew the contract?

I don't think there's anything to be excited about. Arnies gone, whar does EB has to offer now?

Aren't the BD EtD and BD GOD and the potential HD-03 still worth being excited about? Those are still Arnie's sculpts for Enterbay, right?

Wow that sounds very antagonistic. I thought Arnie said he decided not to renew the contract?

Aren't the BD EtD and BD GOD and the potential HD-03 still worth being excited about? Those are still Arnie's sculpts for Enterbay, right?

That's press damage control. Why would they choose not to renew Arnie? Imagine the Lakers saying "we chose not to resign Kobe."

I don't think there's anything to be excited about. Arnies gone, whar does EB has to offer now?

Well I'm not 100% sure at this point but I assume that the future release of the Bruce lee line is what Arnie finished before he left or leaves.

if that is not the case and future BL project is left with current EB sculptors then I'm sure YJ will have a good crack at it!!

Well I'm not 100% sure at this point but I assume that the future release of the Bruce lee line is what Arnie finished before he left or leaves.

if that is not the case and future BL project is left with current EB sculptors then I'm sure YJ will have a good crack at it!!

Yeah i think so too,Arnie leaving his Bruce sculpts behind and let YJ Park paint them up.

Back