Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

This is the best I got so far from online translator:
:slap
As expected, own Quality Hottoys yongjaenghotu 06.01 action figure has been revealed.
Large Bay Sanya on the basis of a previous project reference configuration will be released even more fruitful.
Body model has already been through this before follow, moving from a child .....
Figure worldwide license to market a number of secure meyijyeogeup hagodo barely surviving one of Bruce Lee have been short of
Enterbay of trying to kill you
.... forgot the image? I want her dead eoyeo's acting .... hahaha

I figure the first hand on Bruce Lee ... maybe infinitely pure passion ssotdeon Since when did I miss those days, Section 2.
Time passes so will the world is evolving so .....
I'm someone other than Bruce Lee in round four to be released ... I really hope I wrote that is encountering
He has a very natural phenomenon, even natural hagodo,
Seounhameul somehow difficult to conceal the reality of not winning, so ...
Thus, the reality of people who think going to change anything, so ...
New realities make us think again, because the sun even more so .... ...
Now ..... I'm only 10 years ago and now an old ganeundeut ...

Translator.jpg

That translation made no sense,so Arnie Kim wants to kill someone? :lol

Seriously though,EB has nothing to fear as i was not impressed by that Body at all,it looks like a action figure you buy in the toy store with that perfect body,Arnie Kim got that perfect shape and made it look more natural.When it comes to the likeness,Arnie Kim is still ahead of HT's version imo.

Seriously though,EB has nothing to fear as i was not impressed by that Body at all,it looks like a action figure you buy in the toy store with that perfect body,Arnie Kim got that perfect shape and made it look more natural.When it comes to the likeness,Arnie Kim is still ahead of HT's version imo.

Very true, HT's Bruce Lee figure can't hold a candle to Enterbay's work.

probably :lol

but seriously, you guys do know that thats not the final body nor final sculpt right?

Im sure it will be improved by the time its released.

probably :lol

but seriously, you guys do know that thats not the final body nor final sculpt right?

Im sure it will be improved by the time its released.

Probably not final sculpt but that body is what we're getting,they're not changing that.

Probably not final sculpt but that body is what we're getting,they're not changing that.

I think they will change it. But if not, I think this will sell well nevertheless. Considering theres a lot of collectors who missed out on the 1/6 ETD figure, and the demand is certainly there.

I think I might get 2 of these myself too.

Trust me on this,they will NOT change the body.They would have to start all over again.

Hey JEDSTER chill dude! I have an Enterbay FOF BL and I love it, and when I own HT BL I'll love that too. :peace

There is nothing wrong with the body shape and size. Only thing wrong is the way too define muscles which I believe will not survive mass production. By the time they made a mould out of this body and too mass production, they should be just fine. I do agree that they seriously need to work on the BD sculpt.

wow,Arnie Kim never dissappoints,that Battle head got the eyes right this time,more round like it's supposed to be with that expression,the 1/4 statue is nice but the eyes still have that relaxed shape only made bigger because it was supposed to have that meaner look.

bet that Smiling head is a extra for the Big Boss figure.

Wish Arnie sculpts another people. His skills were beyond the time at one point. Bruce is nice but been overdone.
He probably can sculpt him in his sleep.

May aswell post this here, i'm sure most of you have seen already.

Wont start a new thread until I get more info, so meantime enjoy the pic!

40456_432628204584_329989274584_4765061_8309215_n.jpg

I know for sure BD GoD is due November, but not sure of the BD EtD and yes thats my website on the bottom left corner!:lol

May aswell post this here, i'm sure most of you have seen already.

Wont start a new thread until I get more info, so meantime enjoy the pic!

40456_432628204584_329989274584_4765061_8309215_n.jpg

I know for sure BD GoD is due November, but not sure of the BD EtD and yes thats my website on the bottom left corner!:lol

Any left EB BL left somewhere?
Just as I was going to order you were sold out :(

Back