Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

thx guys! appreciate the info :D

anyone know where i can get the BL 3.5 body? everywhere i look they seem to be sold out or out of stock..... i live in canada btw. thx !

Check Amazon, last time i checked, it was being sold by BBTS and they had some in stock.

Last edited:

bumping this to hear more of what you guys think bout EB's 1/6 Bruce Lee line, now that HT also got the Bruce Lee license and has released proto of the DX04 ETD.

Is this why EB decided not to release the 1/6th BD ETD and GOD for Bruce's anniv this year?

I remembered Breakers saying that HT will never get the Bruce license and that BL foundation and EB are tight. Is this the end of EB :monkey2

I don't think HT will continue with Bruce Lee's so...

but if they do... at least it'll force EB to be more competitive with pricing.

Enterbay still has Arnie Kim and both have their loyal customers. At this point, even if the BL line isn't their biggest seller anymore they can expand with new licenses in order to survive. They could focus on other famous martial artists. Jackie Chan would sell extremely well.

Plus, they have the 1/4 busts and statues. This is something HT is still struggling with.

Enterbay still has Arnie Kim and both have their loyal customers. At this point, even if the BL line isn't their biggest seller anymore they can expand with new licenses in order to survive. They could focus on other famous martial artists. Jackie Chan would sell extremely well.

Plus, they have the 1/4 busts and statues. This is something HT is still struggling with.

new licenses?

EB is still a small company compared to HT.

They couldnt even deliver on time, for their other licenses, asides bruce lee line. Prison break, storm warriors (delayed for 6 months).

While HT is on a roll, the time gap of PO and delivery is usually 4 months, and always on time, if not, in some cases like the Black Widow 2 months I think?

By the way the DX04 dont mean its the end of EB

Just wait guys....

Just wait.

new licenses?

EB is still a small company compared to HT.

They couldnt even deliver on time, for their other licenses, asides bruce lee line. Prison break, storm warriors (delayed for 6 months).

While HT is on a roll, the time gap of PO and delivery is usually 4 months, and always on time, if not, in some cases like the Black Widow 2 months I think?

Yeah, they've been a bit slow lately with their products, but I'm still going to stay optimistic.

Enterbay is losing even their most hardcore fans. The numerous delays, odd choices in licenses, horrible RM series bodies, and major screwups from proto to mass production, now the mindset here is, "I am not gonna pre-order that Ip Man figure first, I will decide when the thing is actually out and the final product actually looks like the proto"

I hate it when you are wrong :monkey2

this is sad day for EB, but then again, you cant really blame the BLE. Cause Bruce Lee is their only bread and butter :dunno

Is that really true? Hopefully they have their own careers/job's/income, and the merchandising income is an extra.

does anyone have any HD 1002 Bruce Lee 1/4 scale figure pictures that are images of what the final version will be in normal lighting conditions?

The master have spoken!

From Arnie Kim's blog:

BRUCE LEES WAR?

예상했던대로의 퀄러티로 Hottoys 용쟁호투 1/6 액션피겨가 공개됐다.
엔터베이의 전작인 참고자료를 바탕으로 삼아 더욱 알찬 구성으로 출시된다.
바디 모델은 이미 예전부터 따라해왔고, 무빙아이까지.....
전세계 피겨 시장의 메이져급 라이센스를 다수 확보 하고도 모자라 브루스 리 하나로 겨우 연명해온
Enterbay마져 죽여보겠다는....심상? 내가 어여 죽길 바라는듯....ㅎㅎㅎ

내가 처음 브루스 리 피겨에 손을 대고 열정을 쏟던...어쩌면 한없이 순수했던 그시절이 새삼 그립다.
세월은 이렇게 흐르고 세상도 이렇게 바뀌어가고.....
누군가 나 아닌 다른 원형사의 이소룡이 출시되길 간절히 바란다는 글을 접하고는...
그말이 지극히 당연하고도 자연스런 현상임에도,
왠지 서운함을 감추기 어려워지는게 현실이라서...
이렇듯 사람들의 생각도 달라지는게 현실이라서...
새로운 태양이 다시 떠오르는게 현실이라서....더욱 그렇다...
이제 고작 10년도 안됐는데.....나도 이제 늙어가는듯...

anyone speak or read korean by any chance?:lol

This is the best I got so far from online translator:
:slap
As expected, own Quality Hottoys yongjaenghotu 06.01 action figure has been revealed.
Large Bay Sanya on the basis of a previous project reference configuration will be released even more fruitful.
Body model has already been through this before follow, moving from a child .....
Figure worldwide license to market a number of secure meyijyeogeup hagodo barely surviving one of Bruce Lee have been short of
Enterbay of trying to kill you .... forgot the image? I want her dead eoyeo's acting .... hahaha

I figure the first hand on Bruce Lee ... maybe infinitely pure passion ssotdeon Since when did I miss those days, Section 2.
Time passes so will the world is evolving so .....
I'm someone other than Bruce Lee in round four to be released ... I really hope I wrote that is encountering
He has a very natural phenomenon, even natural hagodo,
Seounhameul somehow difficult to conceal the reality of not winning, so ...
Thus, the reality of people who think going to change anything, so ...
New realities make us think again, because the sun even more so .... ...
Now ..... I'm only 10 years ago and now an old ganeundeut ...

Haha, I would translate but my korean is rusty and I'm tired for tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Back