Official Enterbay-Hot Toys Bruce Lee Line General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Enterbay Bruce Lee Line Thread

^^^ Bruce looks so real, I wish they production pieces where like that.

What's an Ip man ? Internet Protocol man ?

Ip Man is Bruce's shi fu

Pix redirect from on.cc
0703_00407_019b3.jpg

0611_00176_046b2.jpg

If you like Kung Fu movie, check out this title from the video store.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hCUAOPuKr2w&hl=zh_TW&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hCUAOPuKr2w&hl=zh_TW&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Ip Man is Bruce's shi fu

Pix redirect from on.cc
0703_00407_019b3.jpg

0611_00176_046b2.jpg

If you like Kung Fu movie, check out this title from the video store.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/hCUAOPuKr2w&hl=zh_TW&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/hCUAOPuKr2w&hl=zh_TW&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Cool ! Thanks for the explanation and the video.

Visited the Enterbay store yesterday. The girl at the counter told me that besides the full 1/4 HD-002 Battle damaged Bruce Lee statue; they are still releasing the legs for the HD-001.

So for all those that got the bust, if you still want, those are still gonna be available. She said it'll be announced after the Toy Fair in august, legs will till be limited edition.

I asked her about removing the bust, she said she knows its glued up tight, so anyone in Hong Kong can bring their bust to their store to get it done by their workers. While everyone abroad... well.... well you'll find a way.

Visited the Enterbay store yesterday. The girl at the counter told me that besides the full 1/4 HD-002 Battle damaged Bruce Lee statue; they are still releasing the legs for the HD-001.

So for all those that got the bust, if you still want, those are still gonna be available. She said it'll be announced after the Toy Fair in august, legs will till be limited edition.

I asked her about removing the bust, she said she knows its glued up tight, so anyone in Hong Kong can bring their bust to their store to get it done by their workers. While everyone abroad... well.... well you'll find a way.

Thanks for the heads up. :hi5:

Getting conflicting reports, I was told no legs available.

Getting conflicting reports, I was told no legs available.

in breakers we trust :lecture

seriously, what company would say something along the line of:

so anyone in Hong Kong can bring their bust to their store to get it done by their workers. While everyone abroad... well.... well you'll find a way

:cuckoo:

Mine is not glued. The body is just pushed into the trouser/pant area. It is in tight enough that it will not fall out on it's own, but can be pulled off with little effort.

I've got the bust and happy the way it is. I've p.o'd the full BD version too as it'll look amazing along with my other 1/4 statues.
I think i'll buy any 1/6 GOD BD figure they may release and then my Bruce Lee collection will be complete

in breakers we trust :lecture

seriously, what company would say something along the line of:

so anyone in Hong Kong can bring their bust to their store to get it done by their workers. While everyone abroad... well.... well you'll find a way

:cuckoo:

:slap She didn't say that. I did.

I said it was glued on pretty tight, and she welcomed me to bring it to the store when the time comes.

Sheesh... just trying to be nice and give everyone a heads up. *sigh* Your welcome.

pics of the 1/4 statue are out! hope they haven't already been posted.

anyway, i've already preordered this fella! :D

looks pretty awesome. can't say i like the huge gaping seam line at the neck, but that's a minor gripe. and a pretty good price for this scale...

HD4_BRUCE_LEE1_big.jpg

HD4_BRUCE_LEE2_big.jpg

HD4_BRUCE_LEE3_big.jpg

HD4_BRUCE_LEE4_big.jpg

i missed out on all the previous 1/6 bruce figures, but this more than makes up for it. apparently, he's released in late august here. that's just over a month. sweeeet...

Preordered!

Now Bruce has legs, so I couldn't pass. Also, I think the asked price is excellent for a 1/4th scale statue (half than Sideshow Premium Format!). I only wish the final production statue looks as good as the proto shown in the pics.

Last edited:

anyone know where i can get the BL 3.5 body? everywhere i look they seem to be sold out or out of stock..... i live in canada btw. thx !

anyone know where i can get the BL 3.5 body? everywhere i look they seem to be sold out or out of stock..... i live in canada btw. thx !

I bought mine at Toys2. Even though it wasn't advertized, Eric sent me one instead of the BL3. Send him an e-mail and ask.

Back