Official EB X M: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it turned out great man! :clap

I'll be using mine for a COTBP custom. I've got all thats necessary to change this sculpt to accurate COTBP Jack. Once I get some other custom figures out of the way, I'm going I get the baldric custom made with a possible metal buckle as well as the waist belt custom made. Tired of the plastic ones the medi comes with. Then I'll finally have my ultimate first movie Jack

Looks superb - congrats :) fantastic pictures! There is just that something about the Enterbay sculpt which really makes the figure come to life. Can't wait to see yr pics with his coat on too!

Looks superb - congrats :) fantastic pictures! There is just that something about the Enterbay sculpt which really makes the figure come to life. Can't wait to see yr pics with his coat on too!

Indeed it is man. The paintjob is superb, one of the best I've seen. Its funny how last year, I'd figure Enterbay is dead in the water. Now all of a sudden, I'm a big Enterbay fan. I looked at the general section and its mostly enterbay...Rambo 3, MI3, 1/6 blacklabel PF, Bruce Lee, elvis, michael jordan...they have definitely proven they're still a force to reckon with.

Wow Remy. Those look amazing. I'm in the process of putting this together myself. Can't wait. :rock

Awesome man, you're gonna love it buddy.

I put him on a shelf that has more lighting. Couple more pics.

NewJack1AAA.jpg

NewJack7AAA.jpg

NewJack2AAAA.jpg

Last edited:
Constructive. We have all acknowledged that this is not as good as HT though some of us agree the Enterbay headsculpt works really well with the HT clothes/body.

So I've always enjoyed going to the wax museum. Its actually one of the reason I collect the figures, its like having miniature wax museum in my home.
Inspired by the Madam Tussaud's Jack Sparrow, I went ahead and added hair on mine to make it similar. So I cut strips of lamb hair and inserted it in between the rubber hair of the headsculpt. I think it turned out great. Looks really good in hand. Its not permanent so it can be easily be removed.

Jack-Sparrow-Madame-Tussauds.jpg

jackie7A.jpg

jackie2A.jpg

jackie3A.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one, Remy. What if you dreaded the hair up?

Thanks JB. My initial plan was to cover up all the sculpted hair and to mix the faux hair with some braided faux hair. But actually, in hand, the faux hair blends extremely well with the sculpted ones so I left the sculpted ones as the braided hair to go along with the faux hair.
It really does look great in hand, I'm very happy with the results cause along with the well tailored clothes and the cloth bandana, it adds another level of realism.

That looks great...the hair!
Is that the talking Jack figure?

Thanks Averagejo. Indeed it is but its a mesh of the EB and the Hot Toys DX. I'm using the DX body so this one cant talk. :lol

Yeah Remy, I was ready to quote CJS..."Where did you get THAT?" Its really well done! I just got an EB Jack, but I have not opened it.

:horror, you have one and you havent opened it yet?
You must be really busy. Had to tear the shipping boxes and rip everything to shreds like a kid on xmas when I got mine.

Hope you're planning also on mixing it with the HT DX. The figure doesnt shine unless its the combo as a lot of the parts that's supplied my Medicom such as the vest, pants and boots are plain toyish looking trash.
Night and day difference though meshed with DX.

Last edited:
Back