Official EB X M: Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Jack Sparrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! It's a fantastic figure I think even straight out of the box. A little modding goes a long way for this piece though that's for sure

I really love the Head Sculpt of this figure. :clap
Here's a litte shot I made with a flash and it still looks great imho !

bU6Mz1d.jpg

That looks incredible. The paint work is amazing.

I am thinking of picking this up. Anyone know whether Dx06 boots fit on the figure?
They will, but you can't just switch them out. The custom Medi Body has feet. You will have to pull them off. I glued HT ankle pegs with the ball joint (the older HT ankle extensions).
JackFeb2013018.jpg

I think Enterbay hit this one out of the park as well.

Where is this still available?

I have both and it's an overall great figure and the sound feature is lots of fun (surprisingly) but if I had to choose between the HT and the Enterbay I'd go with the Hot Toys. Now if you have the time and funds to get both and make the best of both worlds that looks the be the best way to go. I still have the Enterbay one I bought to make my combo but I ended up just going with the HT one. I've just been way too busy to do the simple task of mixing and matching. :slap Luckily I got and great deal on the Enterbay one so hopefully I can get my money back on it.

I think (as previous comparisons & opinions have stated), Hot Toys is a better 'out of box' figure and the UU needs to be bashed. I do think that the EB head is just a bit to large to do a straight head swap though. I never set out to have 2 Jack Sparrow figures and sold my HT version. Side by Side comparisons made that decision for me, but if you look at one or the other by itself, you should be happier with either (HT stock or EB Bash).

Well technically they're both made by Medicom. The only thing EB did on the UU figure was the headsculpt. Anywhoo, I have that medi coat as well and I don't think it's better than the one that came with the UU figure. The UU one has an accurate lining, accurate fabric (maybe not in color but the material is right) and the fit is better.

I have this super cool hot toys of jack also and to be honest, but he's really super fun and cool to have all of his stuff you get there :)

Back