Official Diamond Select 18" Star Wars Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 1/4 scale, these figures are a wasted opportunity for enhanced detail, proportions, and likeness.

I'm actually tempted to pick this one up...if it looks good "in person"...

I do like the alternate hands and the ability to pose him in that classic fight stance...not bad...

If only it'd been his left hand like in the movie, maybe that'll change before production.

Overall, the quality on these figures is so-so, my plan is to only get loved characters, so both Old Ben and ROTS Obi-Wan will be bought, as well as Maul, and unless he's totally horrid, Jedi Luke will work his way into the collection, other than those 4, it'll take something really impressive to get me to buy other figures in the line.

None for me... just don't want an 18" figure. But I am still interested to see if they follow through on the 1:1 Yoda figure.

well the obi won kenobi looks better than the sideshow version put out in 12 inch form and i was ripping this line because they use the 18 inch bruce lee body done by art asylum.

I still think Maul is the better one so far. His robes obscure the base body's weird anatomy, and the head sculpt is pretty good too.

Theres no way I can jump on another line. These aren't bad, but I'll stick with SS PF line.

These figures have great head sculpts but the bodies truly suck wind...I will be passing.

Oops! They did it again babyyyy!

If LFL is so concerned with lightsaber consistency, why didn't old George reject the prop makers on ROTS for not matching the exact look of the ANH hilts :banghead

Back