Official Carnotaurus Maquette Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK guys, he's finally here, and I must say he came out better than I hoped...

Those that were worried about the paint apps don't, because the paint apps on this thing is just awesome, SS spared no expense in the detail...he really came out spectacular guys, I can't say enough about the details and the paint job...

Ok, I'm gonna shut up now and present what you guys have been waiting for...Thanks to my bro Havok for taking these great shots for me...And now I present you...The mighty and beautiful Carnotaurus!!

Picture1487.jpg

Picture1486.jpg

Picture1485.jpg

Picture1488.jpg

Picture1490.jpg

Picture1492.jpg

Picture1489.jpg

Picture1491.jpg

Bravo! He looks very nice, indeed.

I think my photographer will be receiving his piece tomorrow, so I might post some additional shots in this thread once he sends them to me.

:eek Dear... GOD! JC, between this and Shark Week, I'm having one hell of an excellent night! :lol

Truly, any fears that I had about the piece you have laid waste. The teeth have me a little worried, but for good reasons. While accurately small and sharp, I do hope they arrive safely and without hazard.

great pictures and even better score JC, to bad i had to put mine on flex pay, but a month does goes by pretty quick so hopefully i'll be getting mine by mid September. i must say i was not going to order this maquette but they all look so bad ass that its really difficult to resist and this is probably the one line i'll try to get every single piece.........just beautiful!

Thanks for sharing! I really like how they even got the random skin nodules sculpted into the hide - Carnotaurus being one of the rare theropods for which we have actual fossilized skin impressions to back up this depiction.

Got my ship notice too - Monday can't come soon enough! :banana

wait a minute?....who got charged for this already? I still havent been charged and still dont have a shipping notice. Whats the deal man???

What # did you get?

Chris

I'd suggest getting in touch with Sideshow immediately. It's the only way to be sure everything is on track for you. Heck, they shipped off my fifth Carnotaurus just yesterday.

What's the packaging like? Is there a booklet or something inside? Curious what kind of writeup they have for it (if any) - not that I care much about packaging, but i'm just curious.

What's the packaging like? Is there a booklet or something inside? Curious what kind of writeup they have for it (if any) - not that I care much about packaging, but i'm just curious.

Hey Neehar, While there's no booklet included, I do like the outside of the box, it gives a lil summary of the piece, like all the other SS boxes, but I just like the look of it nonetheless...Did I mention how awesome and beautiful this piece is? :chew

I have to stop and admire it everytime I walk by it :lol

:eek Dear... GOD! JC, between this and Shark Week, I'm having one hell of an excellent night! :lol

Truly, any fears that I had about the piece you have laid waste. The teeth have me a little worried, but for good reasons. While accurately small and sharp, I do hope they arrive safely and without hazard.

Honestly man, the teeth look suprisingly sturdy considering how small they are...So I'm sure they will be just fine :)

Oh, so are we gonna get that video review of yours dude? :D

Hey Neehar, While there's no booklet included, I do like the outside of the box, it gives a lil summary of the piece, like all the other SS boxes, but I just like the look of it nonetheless...Did I mention how awesome and beautiful this piece is? :chew

I have to stop and admire it everytime I walk by it :lol

Thanks brother! Can't wait till next Tuesday!

Oh, so are we gonna get that video review of yours dude? :D

This is IMPERATIVE Scar!!

My pleasure dude...Yes Scar, we need a video review, we will not take no for an answer :lol

Back