Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How'd you do the mask? Will it fit on the body?

Sovereign Studios made Both Cillian heads. One is the Dr Crane with glasses as shown, the other a mashed down hair Crane w Removeable Scarecrow mask. The heads are interchangeable on neck post. I believe both Cillian heads and mask are still available from Sov Studios.

Here's a few new shots of Dr Crane.

asc4.jpg

asc5.jpg

asc7.jpg

asc9.jpg

I'll snap a few more pics this w/e. :blackbat

Last edited:
Thank WG, yeah the Mask turned out far better too, he used a new paint scheme on it I think, looks more natural.

Here's a few Shots of Scarecrow with 2nd Sculpt and mask...

acs1-1.jpg

acs4.jpg

acs3.jpg

acs2.jpg

acs9.jpg

Last edited:
Final Two...

Scarecrow and Scarecrow unmasked with 2nd Sculpt...

acsa.jpg

acsb.jpg

Now I need to get those lace up Newline Boots on...

That looks phenomenal!

He doesn't look to intimidating barefoot though. :lol

:lol

Here ya Go. Final. With Newline leather Jumper Boots on. :blackbat

acsc-1.jpg

acsd.jpg

Even though we never saw him wearing the boots, he did wear these @ Arkham and On The Horse after he escaped.

Last edited:
:lol

Here ya Go. Final. With Newline leather Jumper Boots on. :blackbat

acsc-1.jpg

acsd.jpg

Even though we never saw him wearing the boots, he did wear these @ Arkham and On The Horse after he escaped.
This is a fantastic custom Scarecrow pjam! Really looks great in the full outfit with mask on. Should look great stood next to Joker & Two-Face.
I'm currently in the process of making a custom Scarecrow myself - should have it finished by the end of this week and I'll post pics as soon as it's done :)

Hey elvis, are you still making these? Any chance your gonna do the coat again or are you just doing the mask and nameplate?

Russ

Spenser made a great Gordon with etched glasses. I'm sure he would probably be able to pull off a good Cillian.

[Off topic text removed.]

I will hopefully be starting my Scarecrow at some point in the near future

Last edited by a moderator:

I am going to try to make a mask on my own... Aim is it should look as cool as the ones Elvis does... :rolleyes: I doubt I will succeed but hey... Lets try... :lol

I want a Scarecrow figure from HT but i know that will never happen. Here's hoping Elvis is still making the masks. Scarecrow was such a great villain in Begins, it would be nice to have a figure of him on the shelf.

I think you're custom pretty good pjam, in fact aside from the body, it's the same as mine.
Sure the Sovereign heads are far from perfect Ed, but as far as i know they are the only Cillian Murphy sculpts available.
Perhaps someone should get Spenser or Susala on the case, or Chris Howes.....well maybe not :lol

Already talked with a sculpor about this a few weeks back but he is so busy with commissions right now that he doesnt want the interest thread to be opened... But it will definilty be made and will look just as cool as Morgan Freemann... :horror ;)

I like it man, It doesn't look like him but I get the picture. It looks like if a company made a character without being able to use an actors likeness.

I needa get a scarecrow.

Back