Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the best Scarecrow threads I"ve read. I wondered if anyone could recommend a similar shirt, tie, suit and perhaps briefcase for a 1:1 display?

Re: Looking for a Scarecrow Mask and/or Jonathan Crane head

Good luck dude, Elvis has some awesome customs but there very limited and not for sale. I've looked for a while for a mask and havent found any leads.

But if you hear of something, let me know :)

This is my custom Scarecrow figure.
Head and boots are from the Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Exclusive Batman Begins Scarecrow figure (I knokw that's kind of cheating).
The suit is a navy blue ACI Toys suit.
The body is a Hot Toys Slim version TrueType, and the hands are from the Hot Toys T2 T-800 figure.

sc1.png

sc2.png

sc3.png

sc4.png

My Temporary Kit Bash Scarecrow.
Head, Hands, and boots are official Hot Toys.
Suit is on loan from Bruce Wayne. (Triad Uptown suit)
Body is TT Slim.
This is just a temporary set up until I decide if i'm gonna try to have him in suit or Straight Jacket look. If I can't afford either, he is just gonna stay in the Bruce Way suit and I'll just put the Bruce head on my V1 Dark knight and use the back pack from the DX.
I know Scarecrow wont be screen accurate but i'm just glad to have him. Forgive the crappy phone pics. hope to get better pics up.
"NO!! Scarecrow!!"
050320111064.jpg

050320111066.jpg

Back