Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so here are my customs

IMG_0408.jpg

Have you offered the heads up yet for commision?

Anyone use the Scarecrow mask that comes with Mattel's Movie Master Scarecrow? I was digging through a box of parts/accessories and found it. Looks pretty decent considering the price. I have two suits on the way (one for my HT TDK Bruce, the other for a Scarecrow). Maybe I'll try it out until elvis76 gets to work on his commissioned ones.

Of course it's not gonna look as good as his work or anything HT would come up with, but it's cheap and looks better likely than that other Scarecrow posted in this thread.

There was a custom posted on these forums a while back that used that Mattel scarecrow mask, and it looked pretty insane, the best looking one until Seb came along and blew us away. Sorry I have no links though!

Sweet. Both of my suits have shipped and are on their way. I'll have to scrounge up a body and head faster than expected.

I've been promised my Cillian Heads/Body are shipping this week, so I should have my Crane completed soon. Will def post pics...

Cillian head? Where did you get it from?

I'm getting 2 interchangeable Cillian Heads ( Dr Crane and Scarecrow with mashed down hair to fit mask) and a mask from Soverign Shawn. I think they are the only Cillian Sculpts available. He may be doing a revised sculpt of it too.

Not the best picture, but you get the idea. I just slapped the jacket and mask on a dragon figure.

But really nice quality stuff... Shawn sewed the costume together really well, looks great!

scarecrow.jpg

Not the best picture, but you get the idea. I just slapped the jacket and mask on a dragon figure.

But really nice quality stuff... Shawn sewed the costume together really well, looks great!

scarecrow.jpg

Pretty creepy there, GB. And great use of background. :D

Can't wait to show off my Dr. Crane. Better be this week! :tap

I'm reposting this here -- and I think it looks terrific. A fabric mask is very hard to do. Nice job. :rock

the mask looks terrifix, but it could be a bit smaller. also you should dirty up the suit a bit. Make him look like he's been fighting with Batman in the Narrows. Also, that terminator in your icon looks pretty badass!

For the price, it's not bad at all. It'll be a nice place holder for mine until Seb gets to work on his commissioned masks.

Looks way better than your previous effort! Although some nicer shots would be nicer. Right off the bat I can tell you it's too light. It could stand some darkening. Did you make that or is it the Movie Master evidence mask?

Looks great! It also may be the wrong material. Doesn't look very burlap too me. Buuut your previous attempt went overboard and at this scale, it's difficult to get the right balance. It's better than anything I could have made. Well done!

Back