Official BB/TDK Scarecrow Dr. Crane Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's prolly cause they are Film Accurate. :lol Right eye hole was round, left eyehole was also circular and a but sink in with a droopy cut below the eye, which I added. Seb studied a lot of Stills and Ref pics so the eyes he crafted are accurate.

Anything else you want to complain about? :lol

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying they looked freakier in the movie.

Congrats on scoring elvis' mask and straitjacket, pjam!! I hope he gets around to his waitlist. :)

Thanks! And I hope so too. These fabric masks are very labor intensive, lots of mini-stitching, adding straps, weathering, cutting, detailing, lacing in elastic band... not easy to do and I'm sure there is a burn out factor so I'm glad I got on the list super early (#2) and eventually kept the order. Seb is doing some new work for me (Two Face Head Mod) so I let him know I would be posting pics and to be ready for the barrage of PMs to come. I hope he's ready. :D

So wish I could get one. He did a great job on replicating the film mask.

In hand it's even cooler. Hope you get one. :cool:

aasc3.jpg

aasc2.jpg

More pics to come when Wor-Gar completes his, then we can Post up pics with both barrels blazing. :D

Last edited:
Don't understand the question but thanks. :D Hope to have a CU of the mask today or in the coming days to show off Seb's work better.

His first line from his appearance in TDK... "Buyer Beware! I told you my compound would take you places... I never said they'd be places you wanted to go."

That mask is the reason I joined this site. I had lost hope I'd get one. Really hopes he gets back to it. I understand burn out and all, but these are the first pics of anyone's I've seen.

I watched BB the other day and FINALLY can tell Scarecrow's suit in the scene where he has Rachel at Arkham is indeed gray, not black. It's all about the brightness level of the TV I suppose. Gonna have to get one, but I'm not doing any work on it until if/when I get the mask.

awesome scarecrow you got there!

here is my completed Scarecrow I bought from Seb (elvis1976) a few months back. His custom work is without a doubt the best I have seen.

Sadly I think I will be selling him shortly as I am selling off all of my other Batman items and don't like to have random items without a complete set.

scarecrow01.JPG

scarecrow02.JPG

scarecrow03.JPG

scarecrow04.JPG

scarecrow05.JPG

Last edited:
No bad. Eye holes look too big and not sunken in enough. His cloth work is the best I've seen, but this is probably the second best I've seen. Seb is just that good.

its not actually plastic - I am not sure what Seb did but I am pretty sure its the Sovereign one he used on it.

Thanks for all the kind words, Guys. But all credit goes to Seb. As I'm shipping off My TF head to Seb this week, I thought I'd take a Final Shot of him before his Mod with a few others I call..

THE CRIMINALLY INSANE

aaci.jpg

More SC Pics to Come when Wor-Gar completes his in a few weeks. :blackbat

Back