Official BB/TDK Alfred Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may take the plunge when I go back home for a few weeks during the summer. I may ask my mom to try and translate it but that'll be kind of difficult. She knows nothing about the hobby.

What about the User 'OMG' ?

He has translated once an article with the T800 and the announcements from Hot Toys about Superman and other licenses which came from a chinese magazin?

I really really would love to own that beautiful headsculpt, but I'm afraid that this will cost a lot

Well someone needs to get in touch with OMG. I don't think I've seen him around here. But I may be over looking him idk.

And who knows Thrust. Maybe if we get enough people we may be able to talk the guy into a batch discount. I know Z does that right. He'll get a run of 10 and it'll be cheaper than buying a head one by one.

Well someone needs to get in touch with OMG. I don't think I've seen him around here. But I may be over looking him idk.

And who knows Thrust. Maybe if we get enough people we may be able to talk the guy into a batch discount. I know Z does that right. He'll get a run of 10 and it'll be cheaper than buying a head one by one.

Just read this page .. I assume you guys are referring to posts in toy-world about the alfred head right? If so, forget about it.... I know chinese, and toy-world prohibits private messaging, and any talk about enquiring contacts on the board, and any sales talk.....which i find it really stupid.. :sick

Well if he's made duplicates of the head there must be some way to get in touch with him other than that board. Anyone here with mad google skills? If he's posting on that board there must be a way to get in touch with him.

YOU GO VOID. AND TAKE NO PRISONERS. LEAVE NO ROCK UNTURNED. BE THAT LITTLE TUG BOAT THAT COULD. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

All the encouragement I could muster up with the amount of sleep I've had. Good luck.

YOU GO VOID. AND TAKE NO PRISONERS. LEAVE NO ROCK UNTURNED. BE THAT LITTLE TUG BOAT THAT COULD. YOU CAN DO IT!!!

All the encouragement I could muster up with the amount of sleep I've had. Good luck.

I hope void could do it too... I am in the same situation with you San..i.e. stupid exams!!!

Well, if anyone's going to the effort of finding a contact for these heads, I'm definitely interested in one as well.

Wow the artistry on this board is amazing. Shrinking the Gotham newspaper is sheer genius and what a great accessory!

Well this was my custom :

567329BB-D8CC-400C-9040-B5BD9EFA864B-245-000000035E626D45.jpg

Back