Official BB/TDK Alfred Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The dark knight - Michael Caine Alfred

Feel better now? :D

whysoseriousj.jpg

:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

oh my god that's just terrible! thanks for that, i needed a good laugh :lol

I was waiting for your response. :D

Funniest part: Eddy Nygma quoted it and I don't think he even caught that bit. :lol

Check this out (ToyWorld):

funny05c.jpg

funny07.jpg

funny08.jpg

funny09.jpg

"Uh...Alfred, what are you doing?"
"Nothing, Master Wayne, i was just...cleaning the batsuit."
"Alfred what the ____ is wrong with you? Get the _____ outta my batsuit! It's ____ing distracting! You and I are done, professionally!"

:lol:lol:lol

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6SuTLMp6Ytw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6SuTLMp6Ytw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:lol:lol:lol

weird vid, but it was actually pretty well done. "i found a ruby playing with a child the size of a tangerine" :lol

At first I wasn't impressed with that head, but from these new pics, I've warmed up to it. I'm content with Spenser's head, however. Can't afford another custom head sculpt.

The funny thing is that, during the filming of "The Dark Knight," there was this huge rumor going around the message boards that the Penthouse scene would feature Alfred dressed up as Batman. The idea was that Joker crashed the party looking for Dent because he suspected that Dent was Batman - to throw Joker off the trail, Bruce wanted Batman to be present with Dent (to make it clear that Dent was not the same man as Batman). He also didn't want anyone to suspect that HE was Batman, so Bruce had Alfred dress up as Batman.

Somewhat ridiculous, but not as ridiculous as some of the other rumors that were flying around...

i saw them do that once or twice on the 60's show. it was pretty far fetched and dumb. no one would realize batman's sudden wrinkles, and brittish accent? it just wouldn't work (in the nolan batman world)

Re: Amazing Michael Caine/Alfred sculpt

I've seen that before, very interested. Where can I get one?

Yes we've been discussing this in the official Alfred thread, can't be bothered to link to it, but ANY help in getting this sculpt will be most appreciated. I NEED IT

Does anyone here speak Chinese? Is this sculptor Chinese? Someone needs to step up and contact this Guy. I'm sure there's more than a handfull of us who want these sculpts.

He's obvously made more than one because you can see other completed versions in the background of a pic in the other thread last week. Hopefully someone can make it happen.

There has to be some Chinese collectors on this board. I mean Hot Toys is located in HK isn't it? So is Enterbay. There's got to be some people by there. Why hasn't anyone stepped up??

Well it's an English speaking board, I'm not sure how many people that would visit this site speak both languages, but it wouldn't be surprising if there weren'te enough members to find someone to translate and follow up on this. Our grammar police are so kind to point out when people who aren't fluent in English try to post here, so it wouldn't surprise me for most to shy away.

Back