Official BB/TDK Alfred Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The dark knight - Michael Caine Alfred

Spenser had an initial sculpt of Alfred which was way too small for 1:6, probably like 1:7, he then found a way to increase the size of the mould and the 2nd version is a lot closer to 1:6, though probably still a bit on the small side.

But after seeing this sculpt... man ... I NEED IT.

The detail on this is Excellent. I'll be checking back to see if these are going up for sale.

Haven't heard back from Spenser yet. Hope o get mine soon.

If these become available I'll no doubt get one as well...simply stunning :google

We really could do with somebody coming forward for us to try and communicate with this guy to just explain the level of interest! Maybe this guy would be more than happy to do some heads for us :rolleyes:

:clap This sculpt is amazing!! I want one! I would definitely buy one! Awesome!

I'm sure we have someone here from Asia. Why not one of you guys try to talk to this guy. I mean it would behoove you to talk to him and get a head sculpt from him.

We really could do with somebody coming forward for us to try and communicate with this guy to just explain the level of interest! Maybe this guy would be more than happy to do some heads for us :rolleyes:

I know, anyone able to communicate with this guy? Please step forward! I will be in your debt!

Head sculpt Looks great. Great paint work too. I just find it funny how every Michael Caine head sculpt so far has come out too small since compared to the rest of the cast Caine has the biggest F'n noggin. :lol

batprem9d.jpg

171511546290745.jpg

Aaron Eckert (sp?) looks bigger in his films than he is in real life. Hes a bit of a shortarse by the looks of it.

Anyway thats an excellent sculpt of Michael Caine.

I think the reason he looks short in those pictures is because he's standing next to Morgan Freeman, who is a tall. If you look at Bale and Oldman you'll see they're around the same size and those are the ones he spend most time on screen with.

Also an OC Batman to whoever gets us head sculpts of Gordon and Alfred. I have 2 lol.

Also, Maggie Gyllenhaal looks kind of tall for a woman - at the very least, she's wearing heels.

Those group shots always make me feel a bit sad, given that there's one guy obviously left out.

Maggie Gyllenhaal
:monkey4
oink.

Those group shots always make me feel a bit sad, given that there's one guy obviously left out.
i have to agree with that. when i first saw the pic, i was like "oh hey, where's heath?" and then i realized, and i felt bad. he was too young, but he did give a great performance as the joker.

Fine work, but I got my Spense sculpt and I think it's awesome. No need to learn Chinese.

Spenser said my heads should be heading out to me this weekend. WHOOOO HOOOOOO

So I just bought a fat suit for my Alfred custom but now I can't find any pants to fit the figure now. Can anyone tell me where I could find some slightly larger pants for this custom? I was thinking about the Godfather suit but the stripe down the side of the pants kinda turns me off from it. Any input??

Back