Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks..she looks more like a nomad than a sith in them pics..heehee:D

it's great to see that many people find Asajj inspiring!
Asajj and Maul are clearly my favorite Star Wars figures.
the dark side is attracting me... :emperor especially when Asajj is so sexy!

I've been sitting here opening Sideshow boxes of stuff that I've been piling up, and after looking at all these fabulous Asajj pics, I knew I had to let her out and see how she looked. Can't believe what a great figure she is. I have the 'regular' edition, but I'm really wanting the exclusive to pose two of her, one with the 'regular' head sculpt and no robe and one with the 'exclusive' sculpt with robe.

Question: For those of you using the wire to get her cape/robe and skirt panels to look all "whoosh" like that, what type of wire is best and where do you get it? Any tips on this technique are much appreciated, because without that "whoosh", it's just not the same!! :monkey1

IMG_7090.jpg

IMG_7077.jpg

WOW, those look GREAT. I love the Jedi and Sith when they are all mysterious robed sorcerers, going about their unknowable ways. Edwint REALLY captured that feel of dark mystery here. I love it!

-AH!

thanks, adam!!whoa!!adam hughes gave me a thumbs up!!hey and thanks for sharing those 'step by step' on how u draw, man..wahaha:D..okie..fanboy time over..:emperor

migwit, not sure if i can help out..just get any type of thin wires they sell in art & craft stores of norm binding wires in any hardware stores, wrap some double sided tape round these and stick them beneath the skirt/ robe..of cos..u might wanna anchor one side of the wires by tucking them under the belt for the skirt/ under the neck guard for the robe..have fun!!:rotfl

:lol:rotfl

You do take great pics of your awesome poses, dude.

thanks, but i just make do with what i have..heehee..sure would love to have the time and skills of some of the guys who customised her though..:rotfl..those look great!!!

Well I finally did it, I picked up Asajj. And all I can say is WOW! I can't belive I had reservations about getting her, but man, am I glad I did! I cannot find one flaw about this figure, she is definatly right up there with the Leia bounty hunter figure. I love the magnets on the lightsabers. I wish they had done something like that for other jedi figures so you could hang the lightsabers on thier belts. All I gotta say is Homerun on this one Sideshow keep it up! :D

Thanks, Edwint, I'll check out my local crafts store and see what I can find! :chew

I too can't believe I had reservations about this figure. I had the exclusive on order, then cancelled (stupid me), then saw this figure at DarkShadowCollectible's showroom and thought "I've got to have that one!" Adam sold that one, so I was thrilled to get one from Sideshow on Second Chance (and used my points, so that was delightful!). I am a happy gal!! :D

Ah, this is so fabulous, I am the FIRST bidder! Good luck on this auction, I can't believe how good this looks!! :D

thanks, adam!!whoa!!adam hughes gave me a thumbs up!!hey and thanks for sharing those 'step by step' on how u draw, man..wahaha:D..okie..fanboy time over..:emperor

migwit, not sure if i can help out..just get any type of thin wires they sell in art & craft stores of norm binding wires in any hardware stores, wrap some double sided tape round these and stick them beneath the skirt/ robe..of cos..u might wanna anchor one side of the wires by tucking them under the belt for the skirt/ under the neck guard for the robe..have fun!!:rotfl

I like to use the wire for beading (as in, beaded necklaces or wristbands) that you can find in the craft stores. One of the gauges in thin enough that you can actually thread it into the hem on the cape and hood, but it's strong enough to hold cool poses....

-AH!

I like to use the wire for beading (as in, beaded necklaces or wristbands) that you can find in the craft stores. One of the gauges in thin enough that you can actually thread it into the hem on the cape and hood, but it's strong enough to hold cool poses....

-AH!

What gauge would that be Adam? :D

I just got my Asajj. I haven't had the time to futz with Edwint's wire trick, but I'll get to it eventually.

Here are a few quick shots. She's so easy to pose! What a beauty!

Asajj1.jpg

Asajj4.jpg

Asajj2.jpg

Asajj5.jpg

Asajj3.jpg

I got my Asajj in today,but didnt get a chance to open her up. Maybe I will have time tomorrow.

Back