Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more, obviously inspired by edwint's photo from several pages back.

asajj-10.jpg

Finally got to take Asajj out of the box today, here are a couple quick pix I took of her with Darkness.

Nothing special like edwints kick ass pix.

I must say i am VERY happy with Asajj!!!! My new fav SW figure, until Boba gets here next week. Anyway, heres a couple not real great pix.
SANY0015.jpg

SANY0014.jpg

SANY0008.jpg

SANY0012.jpg

Some really nice pics in this thread and some damn fine posing. I ordered one of those black capes as I'm not a huge fan of the fuzzy one.

Anywhere here are my pics thus far of my currently "stock" Asajj. Just got her, gotta say I'm impressed. Tailoring-wise and body-wise this seems far better than any Sideshow figures I had previously.

asajj-09.jpg

dude, i like the way u pose her holding the sabers backwards like that..very cool unortodox looking !!especially with twin sabers:D

Finally got to take Asajj out of the box today, here are a couple quick pix I took of her with Darkness.

I must say i am VERY happy with Asajj!!!! My new fav SW figure, until Boba gets here next week. Anyway, heres a couple not real great pix.

SANY0012.jpg

now that fella behind her would make a cool sith lord!!!!!!!!!!:D

edwint: It's a style that was popularized by the film series Zaotoichi. One of my characters named "Nine" uses a pair of ninja-to always weilded Zaotoichi style. I really dig that style of sword fighting.

Some really nice pics in this thread and some damn fine posing. I ordered one of those black capes as I'm not a huge fan of the fuzzy one.

Anywhere here are my pics thus far of my currently "stock" Asajj. Just got her, gotta say I'm impressed. Tailoring-wise and body-wise this seems far better than any Sideshow figures I had previously.

asajj-05.jpg

:monkey5 Awesome pics dude... If ya don't mind I will be using this pose when I get mine this week, very dark and cool, thanks for sharing.

Didn't think she would show up until the end of the week... but suprise, suprise she arrived today!!!

rsz_Sideshow_005.jpg

She is by far my favorite SS yet!!! The overall feel, look, and quality seems to be better on her. So glad I decided to get her. Great job Sideshow!!! :chew

SANY0015.jpg

SANY0014.jpg

SANY0008.jpg

SANY0012.jpg

Very distubing images there, man.

I vote for these images to be posted in front of the the board. :monkey1

I promise you'll see me taking pictures of a figure other than Asajj here soon. I have a SS Darth Maul coming. Should be here by this Thursday.

asajj-11.jpg

Dedguy, that's sweet! Love that pose! I'm not good at figuring out my own poses, but I love trying to duplicate the ones in this thread. Asajj rocks!! :chew

I'm an artist by trade and I think that helps with posing as I have to understand that sort of thing well in order to draw poses.

Back