Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your true education has begun. Next graduation, you can eat Sapporo Ichiban. The $0.54 noodle. :rock

Those kickass! I really like their Yaki Soba... its not a soup, but they are good as hell.

There's also a company that makes a Kimchi Ramen, mmm mmm good and spicey :rock

We're just waiting for Wor-Gar's "Gentlemen's Kitchen" to open. So is Asajj going to take a cue from Leia and use her double sabers as a pole??

oh my...so many innuendos there...

Oh.... So its a "Gentlemen's" Kitchen now eh? My are we moving up in the world. :lol

We're just waiting for Wor-Gar's "Gentlemen's Kitchen" to open. So is Asajj going to take a cue from Leia and use her double sabers as a pole??

oh my...so many innuendos there...

I have no idea what our lovely lady has in store for our regulars...but I'm certain it will be of great satisfaction.

:D

By the way, Corner Store Comics has Asajj Ventress Regular Edition listed as "In Stock and Processing Now"

So I would HOPE that our Exclusive Editions are already in the pipeline.

:maul

Hopefuly she will start to arrive this week.

P1020216.jpg

You're a better man than I.

Just kidding. I'm single with no kids. But I wanted to try and take the edge off a little for you. I almost lost my pre-order to a declined card and when I looked into the abyss, all I could do was :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I would wish that pain upon no one.

Can't wait for this to come in on Tuesday. Should be a kick ass figure!!

love031pr0.gif

Geez Josh....I hope your parents knock before entering your bedroom.

Could be a weird situation what your doing with your man dolls. :monkey4 :monkey1 :monkey3 :lol

Back