Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have a swingset in my office, lol.

Maybe this weekend I will actually get a few minutes at home and then I'll see what I can do...

Well it must be nice to have enough time on your hands at work to take and post pics of a Sith Wedding :lol

I don't have a swingset in my office, lol.

Maybe this weekend I will actually get a few minutes at home and then I'll see what I can do...

What kind of crappy office do you work for? Mine has a water slide and my desk is in the middle of a sandbox. :D

weddingzn7.jpg
Maul it too short for her.:lol

Still no UPS?!

At this rate, no kitchen shots today. Monday for those of you in eager anticipation. My girl is coming over soon and I just can't focus on those special shots when she's around. :D

Still no UPS?!

At this rate, no kitchen shots today. Monday for those of you in eager anticipation. My girl is coming over soon and I just can't focus on those special shots when she's around. :D

Wor-Gar, I think you should do some "living" special shots when your girl comes by, it's much more fun than action figures, trust me, I've done it :D

Back