Official Asajj Ventress Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She does look very nice, I just am not a big fan of the character so I never ordered. But definitely glad for those that did since SS seems to be continuing their winning ways :rock

OK here are some pix of Asajj to keep everyone entertained until a better photographer comes along. Enjoy.

P1020159.jpg

P1020055.jpg

P1020175.jpg

P1020167.jpg

Looks great! I definitely prefer the regular head.

Congrats Dharper! I can't wait to get mine, the three week wait however is very helpful, gives me enough time to save up for her.

Is she as tall as Leia or taller?

She looks to be the same height as Leia. She comes with three hands, two saber grips and a force push. The Asajj in the video is the one they gave me. I'll try to keep adding pictures until others get theirs.

ETA: Her cloak is a brownish charcoal gray color. Definitely not black.

Last edited:
The exclusive head is painted such that it really makes here look like a biatch you don't wanna mess with, that's great.

P1020177.jpg

P1020179.jpg

This is a great example of what a difference proportions make! Whoever sculpted Asajj got her in perfect 1/6 scale.

wow...asajj look wicked cool...and in proportion. very impressed with how nice she looks.

I don't know if Asajj's head just appears smaller then Leia's because she has no hair or maybe it's more in scale with the LOTR line. Her head is much lighter in weight then Leia's. Anyway, more pictures.

P1020186.jpg

P1020187.jpg

Last edited:
I think the exclusive head would look so much better and more menacing with the black around the eyes like the regular version.

She looks great!! I almost came up 2 you at the party and offered you cash on the spot 4 her.

P1020177.jpg

P1020179.jpg

This is a great example of what a difference proportions make! Whoever sculpted Asajj got her in perfect 1/6 scale.

I used to think Leia's head wasn't that far off but after seeing these pictures it is very noticable. Nice job to the artist for Ventress.:chew:chew:chew

Back