Official AH Comiquette-Black Queen Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received notification that a Black Queen Ex is available to me and will convert on 2 Sept. I think I'll go ahead a except it and just keep it boxed, got a feeling I'm be happy I did later on down the road. I'll just keep my reg displayed.

Guess she's not as popular as some would have you believe.

When did you get on the waitlist?

Looks like Feb 11th from my wait list confirmation e-mail. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago but time flies when you're having fun eh.

that's good to know that even with the high demand and 100% satisfaction rate of this one, that some WL still convert.
gives me hope for my WL's for SW and Mystique.:naughty

eek my waitlist is in june for this..

lucky i snagged one from evilbay and should arrive tmrw or fri :)

that's good to know that even with the high demand and 100% satisfaction rate of this one, that some WL still convert.
gives me hope for my WL's for SW and Mystique.:naughty

Indeed. Amazingly there are many who don't like the "ladies"... their loss is our gain. :joy

just got mine looks pretty sweet next to black cat,emma frost and rogue i like how the cloak hags around the legs

Congrats! It feels great to have all five so far doesn't it? I'm glad I made the commitment to get them all when I did. I'm actually looking forward to Mystique more than She-Hulk.

Back