Official AH Comiquette-Black Queen Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's some more pics...

SS Black Queen Comiquette

3bcb4295.jpg

8b71dc50.jpg

de838366.jpg

5d13ef66.jpg

59625121.jpg

cd65e521.jpg

18100593.jpg

721b1442.jpg

44501c81.jpg

28b4e63a.jpg

Those pic's are Sweet

It's all in the angles :naughty

She is a great piece though. I love mine and she has pride of place at the front of the sideboard, in the Living room.

My Mrs wasn't keen but when she saw her she really liked her. I did get a bit of a bashing before she was un boxed though:rotfl

Just got mine today, another great AH piece, I've got a mint Black Cat coming too, just need to get Emma and MJ now! She-Hulk is ordered. This is one of my favourites already!

dsc00241zy.jpg

dsc00242gx.jpg

dsc00243e.jpg

dsc00244m.jpg

dsc00245d.jpg

I might not have some of the Mad Photo Skills that some of my Boardies have but heres a couple shots to add, Thanks

100_4422.jpg

100_4423.jpg

Sorry no close-ups I think thats been covered. :naughty

I might not have some of the Mad Photo Skills that some of my Boardies have but heres a couple shots to add, Thanks...

Sorry no close-ups I think thats been covered. :naughty

No worries Colossus, It's always great to see pics of these amazing beauties ;)

Nice pics guys! :rock The more I see White Queen, the more I want to pick her up.

The ultimate grail my friend, no matter what she looks like compared to the rest there's something ppl can't take away from her being the the first AH grl piece
45.gif

:rock :rock :rock

Say, Colossus...is that an led lamp I see in the corner of the last pic? If so where'd you get it? :D

It's a Battery operated LED light, I picked up 10 of them for a Dollar each at a Dollar Only Store, They dont put out," no Pun intended" much light, but there cool for some Special Effects, Been lookin at Lowes at some LED's for the Metal Grate shelves shown.

Back