Official AH Comiquette-Black Queen Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Jinxx!! Was this the Exclusive?

IMG_7781.jpg

...:D

Yeah I have her cape that way too now, with the tip resting on the edge of the base and nothing touching her legs. I had it another way before where the tip was further forward on the base and part of the cape was resting against her left leg.

Sorry but her cape tip is suppose to rest at the edge of her base. You 2 are going to rub paint off or mark her leg or cape up by doing that, don't argue cause I'm right on this lol.

well, if you try your way then you'll be putting stress on her left thumb!
onion_msn_smileys-15.gif

well, if you try your way then you'll be putting stress on her left thumb!
onion_msn_smileys-15.gif

nope there is no stress on her thumb at all and it's not my way it's most of our ways lol, it's up to you how you want to put it but I was just telling you it was positioned wrong is all.

look here, no stress on thumb or cape being off base, I can even move the cape tip in further toward the legs.

Bqright.jpg

bqright3.jpg

I have mine positioned exactly like Black Cat, it really is the only way to go. No worrying about marking up the legs or cape and imo looks better then having the cape sit off the base like it doesn't fit.

but to each is own :D

whatever floats your boat, blackie....
onion_gifs_emoticons-19.gif
......I'll pray for your statue, though!:monkey3

lol you don't need to pray, there is no pressure on her cape or fingers, it's the way it should be. At least mine won't get scuffed up from the cape rubbing the leg like that Jinxxy. :rotfl

lol you don't need to pray, there is no pressure on her cape or fingers, it's the way it should be. At least mine won't get scuffed up from the cape rubbing the leg like that Jinxxy. :rotfl

trust me, woman!..lol.....I tried doing what u did and it doesn't look safe at all!......I'd rather have a scuffed up statue with a sub-par paint job than one with a missing finger!

trust me, woman!..lol.....I tried doing what u did and it doesn't look safe at all!......I'd rather have a scuffed up statue with a sub-par paint job than one with a missing finger!

Yuck you got a defect then send it back! lol I'm teasing, maybe yours just has a tighter fit to her hand than the others, I dunno. Don't keep trying to mess with it though because with a name like Jinxx you will probably break it lol.

Yuck you got a defect then send it back! lol I'm teasing, maybe yours just has a tighter fit to her hand than the others, I dunno. Don't keep trying to mess with it though because with a name like Jinxx you will probably break it lol.

:rotfl.....I should go by the name Selene then!?

Just got mine. Had to wait an extra few weeks due to shipping problems.

The statue itself is fine--arrived with no flaws, which is the first one in a while from SS. The print is a different issue as it came creased...how does something like that happen?

I did get the statue with a $50 credit when I ordered originally. Sadly, it looks like that will go towards buying a new print

Edit:

Thought about contacting customer service, but I'm not going to display the print. I got a discount when I bought the thing and SS is great to me, so I'm letting this one go.

Last edited:
I just received notification that a Black Queen Ex is available to me and will convert on 2 Sept. I think I'll go ahead a except it and just keep it boxed, got a feeling I'm be happy I did later on down the road. I'll just keep my reg displayed.

Guess she's not as popular as some would have you believe.

I just received notification that a Black Queen Ex is available to me and will convert on 2 Sept. I think I'll go ahead a except it and just keep it boxed, got a feeling I'm be happy I did later on down the road. I'll just keep my reg displayed.

Guess she's not as popular as some would have you believe.

Eh yea she is, that is probably a return or someones card who declined or couldn't pay for it anymore. Good thing you kept it cause this is definitely a keeper money wise down the road.

Eh yea she is, that is probably a return or someones card who declined or couldn't pay for it anymore. Good thing you kept it cause this is definitely a keeper money wise down the road.

We shall see. She's worth it to me either way. I think it's fitting that I have a Black Queen Ex in pristine boxed condition since I was looking forward to her more than all the other characters. Plus you can't beat her for the price.

Back