Official 12" Hot Toys Superman returns Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had zero interest in this figure until I just saw the headplay Tom Welling head in a different thread, I like Routh but I think the head is one of the worst Hot Toys heads I've seen. Now I have to grab one for using with the TW head:gah:

I had zero interest in this figure until I just saw the headplay Tom Welling head in a different thread, I like Routh but I think the head is one of the worst Hot Toys heads I've seen. Now I have to grab one for using with the TW head:gah:

DUDE!!! Where is the TW head!!?? LEMME KNO :hi5:

I think the headsculpt will look great on a musclear HT body

I would like o see the welling head as well. Might have to do a custom.

Here are some of my head swap pics. Not great pics but you get the idea. Anyone know where I can find longer foot pegs? I'm trying to raise his height a bit.

826404b3.jpg

fe22ea61.jpg

facc9f1c.jpg

9eae937b.jpg

2a54b6d7.jpg

I feel pity for this oldfart SR figures... I mean people do (wanna do) such terrible things with them... UGHhhh

I just lucked into a new Hot Toys JOR-EL for a good price from a pawn shop. Its the only one I have from the 4 Superman Returns figures. I have to admit, I really like it. I love the packaging. There aren't many accessories and it is pretty plain, but I think it does Brando justice.

If I can find the other 3 ( Supes, Clark and 2 in 1 ) at a decent price, I may jump on them now too.

:yess:

I'm also kind of looking for the 2 in 1 Supes. Hoping itll go down in price because of the Reeves one being released.

Given that the Reeve Supes is hitting, $300's basically a pipe dream, but I'm not taking too much of a loss on him. :)

Really just trying to clear up some room, and I got him way back when for the sole reason that I didn't have a 1/6 Supes, but my Reeve's here and fills that need, so I'm happy to ship him out to someone who will enjoy him.

The Returns Jor-El is one of my favorites. Gonna display him with Reeve Supes since I don't have a Routh version.

I just got my 2 in 1 on eBay for $200.00. It was missing the relaxed hands but still a great deal for this.

Good score jedihim! I'm hoping to get one of the Routh HT figures for around $200. Hoping the HT Reeve knocks down the going rate for them.

Schumacher doing this one? Seriously, you guys really think this looks good? Are they gonna add the nipples? First Spidey and now this...:elefant

BB

superman-man-of-steel-set-photo-costume-henry-cavill-01.jpg

Too be honest I hate this suit and whenever I look at it I hate it more and also the first thing that pops into my mind when I see(also when I first saw it) is this 'Oh god they are actually making Superman Lives afterall minus Nicolas Cage'

There I said it!!!

Yeah. I'm not really digging the suit. I hated it at first but it's slowly growing on me. I'll have to wait and see how the movie is before I decide. Hopefully he will be better in this than he was in immortals. That was a piece of crap. I have high hopes for Man of Steel. Praying it won't disappoint. I love almost everything superman so this I will take very personally if it sucks.

Back