Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that the Buck fig!!!! Holy crap if it is. They have actually changed the body.

what changes have been made? it looks very similar to the body used in 2004 for slave nova. except for a smaller, nipple-less bust, i see no changes.

I agree, the helmet is good proportioned. But the head, even if it had soft hair, could not fit in a helmet that size.

I know you guys might disagree, but I don't see myself as a 'glass is half empty' guy. I enjoy these figures as much as any Sideshow Freak. I talk about the flaws to let Sideshow know what I wish can be improved upon in the future, but I don't dwell on them. If something really bothers me, I either won't purchase the item or I will fix it myself.

For instance, I no longer complain about paint jobs or bodies. I could even make new clothes if I really wanted to. Now, creating shrunken casts is out of my league, but that's what we have Darren for. *Hint, hint* You'll figure that out for us, right Darren? ;)

Well, she's looking mighty fine! Hope this, and Asajj and Holo Sidious, silence the Sideshow knockers who were out in Force for Yavin Luke (which I STILL don't think was that bad).

Pics taken by another Taiwan fan Bruce-

dsc09372.jpg

dsc09373.jpg

dsc09374.jpg

Pls. don't ask me why he put Leia on a GR bike...this miight not consider as a typical Chinese humor anyway...

B.T.W.

There is no wire in the cape.

Speeder Bikes are for sissys !!!!

Even Leia is moving towards Marvel :woo

just kidding, thanks for the pics :rock

Best figure SS has put out since Maul IMO, cool!

Well that's an interesting point for sure.

Darth Maul
Bib Fortuna
Salacious Crumb
Jabba the Hutt
Endor Troops
Yavin Luke
Leia Boushh

Now, that's going by figures that are out and in hands. In my opinion, Jabba is hands down the best thing since Maul, yet not a true "figure", and there have only been a small handful of figures since Maul. Bib, while minimal in appearance, was a very well made piece, equal to Boushh. Luke was, well we won't open that, and the Troops were well made but not the most popular character choice.

Regardless of measuring Boushh against the others, it looks fantastic, and in my opinion, is equal to or in areas, better than the proto.

Where oh where can my .. NOTICE be. Sideshows playing keep away.:lol I really can't wait to have Leia not only because its an awesome figure but it can be posed all crazy.

Yep, I only wish all of SSC production pieces were as close to the proto as Boushh looks to be. Although I've only really been disappointed in a few proto to production pieces in the SW line.

i want my notice too....oh well at least i'll have the holo-emperor and The Dead to tide me over till she arrives.

Well that's an interesting point for sure.

Darth Maul
Bib Fortuna
Salacious Crumb
Jabba the Hutt
Endor Troops
Yavin Luke
Leia Boushh

Now, that's going by figures that are out and in hands. In my opinion, Jabba is hands down the best thing since Maul, yet not a true "figure", and there have only been a small handful of figures since Maul. Bib, while minimal in appearance, was a very well made piece, equal to Boushh. Luke was, well we won't open that, and the Troops were well made but not the most popular character choice.

Regardless of measuring Boushh against the others, it looks fantastic, and in my opinion, is equal to or in areas, better than the proto.

Alright, got me on Jabba. Excluding him though, best since Maul, just my opinion though.

Alright, got me on Jabba. Excluding him though, best since Maul, just my opinion though.

Well I'll agree, I was mainly actually trying to point out that it's also a slim list of what we've got since Maul and is truly a figure, know what I mean, Salacious and Jabba are really creatures with no articulation, so that leaves Bib, the troops and Yavin Luke.

Well I'll agree, I was mainly actually trying to point out that it's also a slim list of what we've got since Maul and is truly a figure, know what I mean, Salacious and Jabba are really creatures with no articulation, so that leaves Bib, the troops and Yavin Luke.

Oh, I get ya! OK, let me restate TOTALLY. Best SS 12" Star Wars toy along with Darth Maul, ROTS Obi and Jedi Luke. Those are the only 4 I think are really kicking (that have been released AND not counting Jabba.)

Oh, I get ya! OK, let me restate TOTALLY. Best SS 12" Star Wars toy along with Darth Maul, ROTS Obi and Jedi Luke. Those are the only 4 I think are really kicking (that have been released AND not counting Jabba.)

I'm in aggreement there. I love the whole line, but those 3 and Boushh really pack a wow factor with me, and of what's to come, Old Ben Kenobi promises to be fabulous.

All right!

No notice, but my status has changed to "Item Shipping Soon"

Progress! Can't wait for this one....

Mine still says processing.

Actually Bib ain't that bad of a figure either and Plo is quite solid as well.

All right!

No notice, but my status has changed to "Item Shipping Soon"

Progress! Can't wait for this one....

Same here, and same for my Sidious Holo, so if they both Ship monday, which would be sweet to get them both in one day, then I'd expect them by Friday the 20th. Good luck to ya JB, my fellow northeast freak!

Back