Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine still says processing.

Actually Bib ain't that bad of a figure either and Plo is quite solid as well.

Well made ya, I guess it's the lack of development/involvement of the characters, where Obi-Wan and Luke really run with me, and Maul caught me the minute I saw the character, and Boushh has ties to old Kenner for me, plus a love of Jabba's palace and the design of the suit. Plo and Bib would be on second tier of impressive figures with me.

I agree as far as what's behind the characters. I meant more as how the figures came out.

Maul is the best IMO but I'm biased on that. :)

Maul is the best IMO but I'm biased on that. :)

What do you think I am? haha

Basically, I rank the pieces as amazing, impressive, and Well Made, well made meaning it's a nicely made piece, but it's not the best it could be.

AMAZING
Darth Maul
ROTS Obi-Wan
Jedi Luke
Leia as Boushh
Jabba the Hutt
Salacious Creature Pack
Darth Sidious and Mechno Chair

IMPRESSIVE
Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader
Mace Windu
Qui-Gon Jinn
Endor Troops
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Bib Fortuna

WELL MADE
Bespin Han Solo
Yavin Luke Skywalker

I think for all the complaining the SS Star Wars line has been very solid and produced a lot of kickass figures. And this one seems like a great example of what SS can do when they fire on all cylinders :rock

What do you think I am? haha

That's true. :lol

Basically, I rank the pieces as amazing, impressive, and Well Made, well made meaning it's a nicely made piece, but it's not the best it could be.

AMAZING
Darth Maul
ROTS Obi-Wan
Jedi Luke
Leia as Boushh
Jabba the Hutt
Salacious Creature Pack
Darth Sidious and Mechno Chair

IMPRESSIVE
Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader
Mace Windu
Qui-Gon Jinn
Endor Troops
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Bib Fortuna

WELL MADE
Bespin Han Solo
Yavin Luke Skywalker

I'd agree with ya on this.

There's a lot of good stuff about Anakin, but the lips and means of his arm connecting drop it a bit for me, mainly the arm, between the unposable gloved wrist and the pin not staying in well without excessive gentle handling makes leaves a bit of "if only.." in me.

I would agree on the lips. The arm mine is tight as a drum but I do know some did have issues with it.

Like your list and category names...the only things I'd change if I listed 'em is dropping Jedi Luke and Sid/Holochair down to "Impressive" and bumping "Sith Apprentice Darth Vader" up to "Amazing".

Jedi Luke does have the novelty of being first out of the gate, but that slightly dazed expression limits the angles in which he displays well (IMHO) and the Sid/Holo piece is interesting, but like the forthcoming chess table, it's more of an impressive set piece than a figure.

The Sith Apprentice Vader gets a bump up from me because I found it to be such an improvement over the initial Anakin release. The arm was better, the paint app was better and I really appreciate the great detail of the jedi outfit, the gear and the robotic arm. Add to that the really cool stand and he sails to "Amazing" for me....

It's all a matter of taste of course...:)
And judging from the advance pics we're seeing, Leia/Boussh is going to take her rightful place in the "Amazing" category....

Like your list and category names...the only things I'd change if I listed 'em is dropping Jedi Luke and Sid/Holochair down to "Impressive" and bumping "Sith Apprentice Darth Vader" up to "Amazing".

Jedi Luke does have the novelty of being first out of the gate, but that slightly dazed expression limits the angles in which he displays well (IMHO) and the Sid/Holo piece is interesting, but like the forthcoming chess table, it's more of an impressive set piece than a figure.

The Sith Apprentice Vader gets a bump up from me because I found it to be such an improvement over the initial Anakin release. The arm was better, the paint app was better and I really appreciate the great detail of the jedi outfit, the gear and the robotic arm. Add to that the really cool stand and he sails to "Amazing" for me....

It's all a matter of taste of course...:)
And judging from the advance pics we're seeing, Leia/Boussh is going to take her rightful place in the "Amazing" category....

Well, I consider Holo Sidious like the Salacious pack and Jabba, while not "action" figures, they are beautifully crafted and executed representations of the film material, whereas I would consider the chess table to be like Jabba's throne, just a much smaller environmental piece, same with the probes, they're more an environmental addition than a standalone item.

leia003.jpg

I thought this was 1/6, but now they've turned it into a bobble head?

Last night, I examinated the movie of ROTJ and dress the whole figure up again for movie accuracy.

Can't wait to see the figure pics from you guys soon (Might within next week?)

leia001iq7.jpg

leia002eb7.jpg

leia003bp2.jpg

leia004ou1.jpg

leia005rw7.jpg

And I encore myself for this pose...

leia001oj2.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone who has her already take a picture of her with another figure so we can get an idea of scale?

I don't think it's so much the size of the helmet throwing off the holding pose, as it is that the film helmet, it was leather or something for the tan part, so it could cave in when held and only the top part was really solid, where the figure is all solid so it doesn't behave like it should to be held.

Back