Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see yours, Maulfan

The real deal...

MOMboushhSM.jpg

If that is the real costume, then Sideshow made both the head and helmet too big. I thought the use of an adapter would keep the helmet size proportional, but I guess not this time. It's still a good looking figure.

I don't know why, but the helmet design always reminded me of an antelope or some type of deer. Always had a strange attraction to it. LOL

Boushee.jpg

Curious, where is the waist wrap that are present in the other suit picture and the Sideshow figure and film appearance?

Pics taken by another Taiwan fan Bruce-

https://chinese-starwars.com/chineseforum/upload_images/dsc09372.jpg
https://chinese-starwars.com/chineseforum/upload_images/dsc09374.jpg

Pls. don't ask me why he put Leia on a GR bike...this might not consider as a typical Chinese humor anyway...

B.T.W.

There is no wire in the cape.

Just re quoting the pics so we can all see them. :D

edit hmmmm.. didn't work. Why can't I see them?

edi2: ahh. it appears someone's account was suspended so the pics are no longer available. Anyone save them wanna upload them again? :D

I have paid couple of days ago but get no reponse after several of tickets sent to the server host. This is not the first time anyway...

Here ya go pixletwin:rolleyes:

dsc093721he8.jpg

dsc093741mo6.jpg

Thanks Roy. I still don't get why everyone is so upset about the head/helmet. They both look finely proportioned to me. Perhaps I need to get my eyes/brain checked?

Thanks Roy. I still don't get why everyone is so upset about the head/helmet. They both look finely proportioned to me. Perhaps I need to get my eyes/brain checked?

If you do, I do too. It's ok Marc, we can just fully enjoy our Boushh figures :) Now you just need to finally pull the trigger on Jabba to unlock her full potential :)

My pleasure pixeltwin.

Well...both of U might not need to do this since 4 out of 9 of my Chinese Taiwan moderators and also collectors of SS 12" whom came to my house 2 days ago share with your same opinion.

What I response to solve the conflict is :"C'mon...its just a toy of action figure...don't ruin the fun or waste any time to play and pose with it by spending your concern on different view of opinions between collectors."

A typical voice of a community host? Ha Ha? :D

Better head to office...

Great figure.. shame they missed the detail on the luftwaffe belt - that's if they didn't grind it off the original. did they paint the 1138 detail on the helmet

Her head is enormous but I thought the helmet was atleast in proportion. It did on the prototype, but I can't tell from these pictures. Wasn't the proto on the normal body? This is the short body isn't it? Too bad.
Why can they get head proportions right for their LotR line and some of their other lines, but not Star Wars? Making it so it doesn't look so small in robes is BS. I don't think people's heads are supposed to grow 2x the size when wearing multiple layers. Sideshow is the only one I've seen who does this. It looks like Leia could topple over any second in those pictures with that huge melon on her shoulders.
Funny how Hasbro did this, too. :rotfl

I'm really eager to see this next to another figure, especially Han, to see how close to Carrie Fisher short it is, should be like a 10-10.5 inch tall figure to be about in scale with Carrie to the other figures.

I'm with ya Pix. Looks good 2 me but then again I had someone say if I (or others) thought the GTW PF looked like him I needed my eyes checked. So I figure it's just par 4 the course.

... and the River of Hyperbole continues its endless flow into the Ocean of Whineeness... :lol

Yup :rotfl

I'm in aggreement there. I love the whole line, but those 3 and Boushh really pack a wow factor with me, and of what's to come, Old Ben Kenobi promises to be fabulous.

I totally agree with you guys. Not to forget Plo Koon, I thought that is pretty perfect too.

Last edited:
Back