Official 1/6 Leia as Boushh Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad to see that Leia looks nice in person. The ROTJ kenner toys were always a favorite of mine, and now to have them as SS toys is a dream come true. More freaky-deaky aliens from the Cantina and Jabba's palace, and I'll be a happy collector!
Thanks for the pictures!

Yeah. My fellow scummers over at RS are having nitpicking fits over the pants. I think they look great.

If it's true what was mentioned on Rebelscum, about the figure being delayed a year to downgrade the pants and get rid of the cape, I think that is a valid concern.

Old bulk?

leia3.jpg

They said at CIV that Boussh would have some new body mods. It will change even more for Padme.

Man, she really came out boffo! :chew

I can't wait til she's in my Jabba display demanding 50,000, no less.

Here are some movie stills for reference:

vlcsnap11389070wf5.jpg

vlcsnap11389348xf3.jpg

vlcsnap11389440ux9.jpg

vlcsnap11389707ad5.jpg

vlcsnap11389800xa8.jpg

vlcsnap11389942bx3.jpg

vlcsnap11390037oh0.jpg

The Sideshow body is the same one used for Sarah Conner. It may be the same for more.

Justin but we don't know why the change in material. If they couldn't get the right material in leather. Wouldn't it be better to take a small step back and go with another making it as close as possible?

Old bulk?

leia3.jpg

Just wrong. Just wrong. :lol:monkey5

The pants are a nit pik. Pure and simple. I can't believe that, EVEN IN THE FRAKKIN NUDE, the head still looks pretty good (actually in proportion... a first for a Sideshow female). This is what should be garnering most of our attentions and criticisms.

Thank you Sideshow. :clap

I am not allowed to post pictures of nude women, but I can assuredly say the head is way too large unless she was born with hydrocephalus.

But I like focusing on the positive, such as the outstanding sculpted detail on the helmet and backpack.

Off topic, anyone notice how Ford looks slightly fatter in the Star Wars movies and skinnier in the Indy movies even though they were made around the same time period? I just notice how Ford got thin after ESB, 1980 for Raiders in 1981, and then started looking older in ROTJ, 1983, but then looked young again in Temple of Doom, 1984.

Raiders '81
Indy-Sitting.jpg

Temple of Doom '84
IJ2_IA_274_R.jpg.html

I am not allowed to post pictures of nude women, but I can assuredly say the head is way too large unless she was born with hydrocephalus.

Quite an over exaggeration as someone who had a brother afflicted with that terrible disease.

She looks fine. :tap

My apologies Pixle. My comment meant no offense. I just wish Sideshow would at least make female bodies as proportional as the male bodies are. Even the extremely malnourished couldn't have a waist that thin. The rib cage would get in the way, let alone the organs.

My apologies Pixle. My comment meant no offense. I just wish Sideshow would at least make female bodies as proportional as the male bodies are. Even the extremely malnourished couldn't have a waist that thin. The rib cage would get in the way, let alone the organs.

Thats OK. I was only kidding. :lol:D

:monkey3:monkey1

Back