Offical SS T2 1:1 ARNOLD Battle Damaged Bust Thread Rollcall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, its one of those is it? The battle damage looks incredible and its always nice to see proper chrome endoskeleton. Still, dunno if this is still available but I wouldn't buy it anyway. As I said I don't collect busts.

Might just be proof of how amazing it is , I've seen this go for over a grand now on ebay. :D Those who were lucky enough to pick this up for retail got a bargain !. Frustratingly I left my sticker on the face plate half pulled off for a few months and now after pulling the whole thing of it appears to be two slightly different shades of silver. :monkey1:lol

Yeah....it looks like Micheal Madsen.:pow:pow

The face overall doesn't look like him but the squint combined with the eyebrow raised in the middle - thats a very Michael Madsen face to make. Arnie probably isn't able to raise his eyebrow like that, least he never did so in T2. So I would find that a bit off-putting. Everything else looks incredible though.

Y'know, I'm not into busts so feel free to tell me to STFU and GTFO...but I think this thing is a bit overrated to go by the comments in this thread. The lower facial structure looks like Arnie but that eye and eyebrow isn't great - kinda makes him look more like Michael Madsen. I mean why is the eyebrow quizzically raised in the middle?

:lol *Waits for the NECA comparison*

The thing is damn near perfect in terms of detail (not 100% accurate) paint and likeness. Its easily one of Sideshows best ever pieces.

Those who own it, know it.

Nah, whatever about comparing 1/6ths of the same subject matter from a high-end and low-end company I wouldn't bother trying to compare figures and 1:1 busts.

Batman29,
Your pictures are so amazing, they really do this bust the justice it deserves. Part of me wants to ship all of my collection to you just so you can photograph everything haha

I came to a point in my collection where I had to narrow down the theme of my collection. Most of my Aliens and Terminator stuff was one of the things which were/are let go.

I sold the Alien Warrior Head, which ended up in Balsquat's hands. It was a VERY difficult piece to let go. The other one which will go one day, but has not yet, is this Terminator bust. Since I still own it, here are my pics of thise incredibly detailed and life-like bust, up their with Sideshows best sculpts.

One of the attributes I found simply magnificent on this bust was the attention to the anatomy of the side of the head where the skin was being torn/ripped/taken off. The sculpters really had to know there anatomy, but on top of that blend it with a world of steal and wires. It really captures the imagination to the point of reality in how it would appear in real life.

IF I had to say anything to improve on this bust, and that is a big IF, then I would say it would be the hair sculpt could have been a bit more likelike, but darn it, even that part is so close to it.

Truly an awesome job by SS, its sculptors, designers, and painters.

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138001-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138002.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138003.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138004.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138005-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138006-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138007-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138009-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138010-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138011-1.jpg

awesome pics and updated the list!!!
Yeah....it looks like Micheal Madsen. NOT.

Nice photos, Benny :clap

Congrats :duff

It is. Benny, l like the angle of your fourth pic, have not seen one from that view. Nice shot.

Thank´s guys.
Actually these were some quick shots with my cellphone cam :D
But I´ll do some more of the whole collection with a better cam and post it in the "show your shelves" section soon.
Maybe I can do it on the weekend.

Back