Offical SS T2 1:1 ARNOLD Battle Damaged Bust Thread Rollcall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's #511

IMG_6801.jpg

and here he is standing behind his target:

IMG_7616.jpg

Pics of mine:

P5260012.jpg

P5260026.jpg

P5260021.jpg

Here's a nice close-up shot of Arnold's eyes and pores:

P5260026_1.jpg

IMG_3021.jpg

IMG_3025.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/IMG_3042.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/ozzfan84/IMG_3023.jpg

IMG_3024.jpg

IMG_3027.jpg

I hear you.:D This is the favorite and BEST piece I own. I just can NEVER see myself letting it go. :D:D:D:D

I'm not nieve. It is likely that one day the impracticality of having thousands of $$$ on a shelf is going to be too much for me to handle and things will be sold off. This will be the one piece I keep to remind me of my childhood and how much fun this hobby has been.

I'm not nieve. It is likely that one day the impracticality of having thousands of $$$ on a shelf is going to be too much for me to handle and things will be sold off. This will be the one piece I keep to remind me of my childhood and how much fun this hobby has been.

I hear you on the childhood part, but at least on my part this is the one grail I've been looking for forever. And after looking for sooooo long, and saving for it, and then just finding it by chance, just makes it a little sweeter. I understand the allure of one day selling it for a couple of grand$$$$, but there are some pieces you just love to much. I've offered $1,500 for ENDO-HUNTERs arm but he just loves it to much.

I hear you on the childhood part, but at least on my part this is the one grail I've been looking for forever. And after looking for sooooo long, and saving for it, and then just finding it by chance, just makes it a little sweeter. I understand the allure of one day selling it for a couple of grand$$$$, but there are some pieces you just love to much. I've offered $1,500 for ENDO-HUNTERs arm but he just loves it to much.

O yea... You didn't have a chance. He is "The Terminators" group's president afterall:D

C'mon Mr.DannieDarKo has yours arrived yet??:lol:lol You need to put picks up!!!! BTW...I'm getting my 1:1 SS Endo-Arm today!!!!!

Back