Offical SS T2 1:1 ARNOLD Battle Damaged Bust Thread Rollcall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y'know, I'm not into busts so feel free to tell me to STFU and GTFO...but I think this thing is a bit overrated to go by the comments in this thread. The lower facial structure looks like Arnie but that eye and eyebrow isn't great - kinda makes him look more like Michael Madsen. I mean why is the eyebrow quizzically raised in the middle?

Y'know, I'm not into busts so feel free to tell me to STFU and GTFO...but I think this thing is a bit overrated to go by the comments in this thread. The lower facial structure looks like Arnie but that eye and eyebrow isn't great - kinda makes him look more like Michael Madsen. I mean why is the eyebrow quizzically raised in the middle?

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

STFU!!!!!! AND GTFO!!!!!!!

A-dev , I really think this one needs to be seen in person mate. I was never amazingly impressed with it when looking at photos but this thing when its sat in front of you is just mindblowing. Its like Arnold is stood right there in front of you. :lol

A-dev , I really think this one needs to be seen in person mate. I was never amazingly impressed with it when looking at photos but this thing when its sat in front of you is just mindblowing. Its like Arnold is stood right there in front of you. :lol

I got this piece thanks to your vid on youtube(I hope it's you, if it's not I feel like a fool). :D:D

Yep :lecture

I have one of these bad boys on the way... grabbed one for an awesome price, considering what they've gone for in the past.

Ah, its one of those is it? The battle damage looks incredible and its always nice to see proper chrome endoskeleton. Still, dunno if this is still available but I wouldn't buy it anyway. As I said I don't collect busts.

Ah, its one of those is it? The battle damage looks incredible and its always nice to see proper chrome endoskeleton. Still, dunno if this is still available but I wouldn't buy it anyway. As I said I don't collect busts.

Yep.....it's on of those. Anyway, your loss and our gain.:D:D

Hi guys According to my shipper I have number 31 I cant get any pics at this stage I am in the process of setting up a display room.

I came to a point in my collection where I had to narrow down the theme of my collection. Most of my Aliens and Terminator stuff was one of the things which were/are let go.

I sold the Alien Warrior Head, which ended up in Balsquat's hands. It was a VERY difficult piece to let go. The other one which will go one day, but has not yet, is this Terminator bust. Since I still own it, here are my pics of thise incredibly detailed and life-like bust, up their with Sideshows best sculpts.

One of the attributes I found simply magnificent on this bust was the attention to the anatomy of the side of the head where the skin was being torn/ripped/taken off. The sculpters really had to know there anatomy, but on top of that blend it with a world of steal and wires. It really captures the imagination to the point of reality in how it would appear in real life.

IF I had to say anything to improve on this bust, and that is a big IF, then I would say it would be the hair sculpt could have been a bit more likelike, but darn it, even that part is so close to it.

Truly an awesome job by SS, its sculptors, designers, and painters.

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138001-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138002.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138003.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138004.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138005-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138006-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138007-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138009-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138010-1.jpg

SST-800ArnoldLSBust138011-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back