*Offcial* Hot Toys Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not look for Wolvie pics too soon. All the hype is on Dutch, Billy, T-700 and soon Godfather release. I doubt they post pics too soon for fear of killing sales by releasing pics of the Wolvie line.

I hope they add to the hysteria by releasing pics. I cannot wait for this line of figs.

They can't wait too long. The hype from this movie will die out fast. Especially with all of the other summer blockbusters hitting theaters.

Also, we're 30-some pages into the "official" thread an nary a pic to be seen. I'm beginning to think that this is a drawn-out April fools joke.

Last edited:
Ah, but the supporting cast from this movie will have an expiration date.

Maybe if it was a year or two down the road with no talk of a sequel. But it'll be a few months, max, and DVD will be another publicity push.

Besides, isn't Ryan Reynolds like 2 years past his expiration date, anyway?:D

Is this a joke/play on words?

Well it started as a April Fools joke. I knew about the confirmation, but not the source. I just find it strange we've seen nothing. I mean, they have announced like 4-5 Terminator : Salvation figures already.

I would pick up a Jackman Wolverine figure, but if they don't hurry up, I don't see they viability of them making a line out of this. That's all I'm sayin'

I imagine pics will be forthcoming but I (guessing) they are a few weeks away.

What if the April fools joke had validity and HT did not get the permission for Wolverine until the official announcement? It tales several weeks for a sculpt and they need a costume. It could be a legitimate lag of several weeks until we see pics???

I imagine pics will be forthcoming but I (guessing) they are a few weeks away.

What if the April fools joke had validity and HT did not get the permission for Wolverine until the official announcement? It tales several weeks for a sculpt and they need a costume. It could be a legitimate lag of several weeks until we see pics???

Could be a lot longer than that. We are still waiting for Watchmen figures and we knew well ahead of the film's release that they were coming.

There should be another newsletter with the official Marcus Wright reveal this week or next so perhaps there will be a Wolverine teaser pic in there.

They are planning on being at SDCC this year, maybe they are holding off some product previews until then?

Could be a lot longer than that. We are still waiting for Watchmen figures and we knew well ahead of the film's release that they were coming.

I think it was about 2 months after Iron Man came out before we saw the HT Iron Man pics...and we finally got him in-handroughly 9 months after the announcement :lol

Relax for awhile people...Wolverine will be here....eventually :D

I know I know, but the way they made it seem in the newsletter was that it was going to be happening rather quickly. I dunno, dodgy wording or something. I'd just like a little more news is all.

Back