*Offcial* Hot Toys Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they space them out, I wouldn't mind having a Jimmy and Victor from the Civil War, WWI, WWII and Vietnam - as well as their modern looks.

Still no Wolvie pics ?! Hot Toys should be investigated for TORTURE! :lol

How could this slip to page 2? Focus people ! I bet we'll see pics by monday

I find it funny that we're seeing all the Terminator: Salvation figure pics (including Marcus!) before Wolvie and his movie is already out!

Still no Wolvie pics ?! Hot Toys should be investigated for TORTURE! :lol

How could this slip to page 2? Focus people ! I bet we'll see pics by monday

It has slipped to page 2 a couple of times I think. There's only so much speculating and wishing a man can do...

Now it's up to Hot Toys to give us some pictures. I hope you're right about monday!

Ah well, one more speculation/question then...

Do you guys think that Hot Toys should/will not make a Deadpool figure now, but wait for his own movie? They could use the empty "slot" for another figure like Gambit, or a Wolverine variant or something...
I wouldn't mind seeing a Deadpool from this film, but I just hope they will make a Wade version.

I bet HT wanted to wait to reveal MMS 100 marcus first before we got the first official pictures of wolverine considering he will most likely be 101. and considering they revealed marcus today I'm sure we'll get wolverine on monday or tuesday. CAN"T WAIT!

Hi All,

Between Star Trek, Wolverine, and T4 it looks like I'm going to have an expensive and busy summer.

The T4 HT figures are looking great and I expect the Wolvie will be up to par with it.

I'm hoping to see both Wolvie and Marcus as DX verions, that would really be the icing on the cake.

Hope we get to see some pics soon.

I guess we'll get a MMS101 Wolvie, 102 Sabretooth, then a DX Wolvie. End of line.
Then they'll wait for Deadpool to come out for a figure based on that character.

I guess we'll get a MMS101 Wolvie, 102 Sabretooth, then a DX Wolvie. End of line.
Then they'll wait for Deadpool to come out for a figure based on that character.

That could very well be the case.

Although I would really like to see a Gambit, I don't think they are going to make one.
Besides Wolverine, I think it's pretty sure we'll see a Sabretooth.

Besides him, I wouldn't know. Deadpool seems the most likely, probably the Baraka one, but if they wait for his own movie then I think a variant or DX is the most likely.

We'll see... soon, I hope :)

If we dont get a gambit would it be that hard to make a custom one? All the parts needed for him are pretty easy to find with a few exceptions

Trenchcoat - shouldnt be too hard
Hat - could be kinda tricky with the hair
Black pants - really easy
Black shoes - again really easy
Cards - Joker cards could work
Staff - this shouldnt be too hard at all
Purple shirt - might be hard to find

and of course there is the headsculpt which we could commission. Id love hot toys to do a Gambit but if they dont would it be that hard to make our own?

If we dont get a gambit would it be that hard to make a custom one? All the parts needed for him are pretty easy to find with a few exceptions

Trenchcoat - shouldnt be too hard
Hat - could be kinda tricky with the hair
Black pants - really easy
Black shoes - again really easy
Cards - Joker cards could work
Staff - this shouldnt be too hard at all
Purple shirt - might be hard to find

and of course there is the headsculpt which we could commission. Id love hot toys to do a Gambit but if they dont would it be that hard to make our own?

I guess you have a point there... That could be done indeed. :)

please dont do a dragonball evolution license there are so many other GOOD things they can be doing with sculpts like that that movie was horrible .

It's the character of Wolverine....so if you enjoyed the first 2 flicks like I did, you'd have no issue getting him. Which I dont.

I can't order any more figures until I know what Wolverine looks like. I mean i know i'm gonna get him, but where does he go on my list? is he #3 or #7? Cause I'm probably only gonna be getting the top 5 this year. I NEED TO KNOW!:duh

I would not look for Wolvie pics too soon. All the hype is on Dutch, Billy, T-700 and soon Godfather release. I doubt they post pics too soon for fear of killing sales by releasing pics of the Wolvie line.

I hope they add to the hysteria by releasing pics. I cannot wait for this line of figs.

Back