*Offcial* Hot Toys Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it seems oddly.......appropriate?

no, inappropriate. bah!

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GfzHjoRBbVA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GfzHjoRBbVA&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

you're so ..... :banghead

You said it m8

Ive been on this board 2 years and never used ignore until that joker showed up

Only reason I took him back off ignore is I thought I should give him another chance

I really should listen to my gut instinct everytime I see a post from him its this condescending child like, my opinion is the only one and everyones rude, dont question me or Ill scweam and scweam until Im sick

004spoiltbrat_468x721.jpg

You said it m8

Ive been on this board 2 years and never used ignore until that joker showed up

Only reason I took him back off ignore is I thought I should give him another chance

I really should listen to my gut instinct everytime I see a post from him its this condescending child like, my opinion is the only one and everyones rude, dont question me or Ill scweam and scweam until Im sick

Man i did exactly the same!
First I ignore him and then ohh let's give the boy a chnace but ..... that's pointless at the end of the day! :banghead

Im not really sure. I mean the Origins hair looks better but the other picture just screams wolverine to me. Either one would be fine I guess.

It's gonna be the Origins hair since this is an Origins figure. That's fine with me but I actually like dhis hair best in X2. It got the pointy look without the 80s hairspray look of part X1.

Yeah the only thing this movie did well was his haircut... Finally got it right! It was almost laughable in the start of X2 when he follows the wolf to the base... I found it soo distracting... Something don't translate from the comic book panels, hairstyle more so than yellow spandex!

I do not recall many (if any) 4th quarter releases. I imagine at SDCC they will release info (I hope for the 4th quarter 09). Whatever the case, I hope it isn't like last years Ironman line still unfinished a year later. :sick

One of my most antcipated figs of the year (besides Dutch).

Yes, they had Sideshow personnel at the booth. Supposedly there will be a Hot Toys booth and HT personnel at SDCC.

That's awesome! Is there anyone here that would be willing to try and interview them? Maybe collect questions from those of us that can't go?

Back